'94-'97 Gray Interior

Extreme1

A.K.A. Smokindually
I have these parts for a truck project that has changed color.

- Dash - Complete assembly, perfect (no cracks) and complete with wire harness and HVAC ducting (someone cut the light switch end off the harness). $100

* Dash - Complete assembly, has a couple small cracks and the wiring was modded for a big aftermarket stereo (they added a speaker where the stock cupholder goes). $25

- Back Seat - Great condition, shampooed and Scotch Guarded. $50

- Front Seats - Several to choose from, standard cab and extended cab, various conditions. $20-$45

- Carpet - Dirty but in great condition. $10

- Door Panels - Passenger side is good, Driver side plastic is a little rough, inserts are good. $15

- A-Pillar Covers - Both sides, passenger side has the grab handle (included). $20

- Threshold Plates - Good shape, no cracks, or pull throughs. $10

- OEM Floor Mats - Some wear but clean. $10

Lots of pics, tell me what you're interested in and I'll send them.

Attachments

• PA110181 Smaller.jpg
    PA110181 Smaller.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 86
Do the seats have integrated seat belts? Can you post up a pic of the front seats?

Sorry for the lack of response, busy at work but that will be over Wednesday.

PM's replied to.

I have wiring for both doors but I have to check, the speaker ends mught have been cut off byt he former owner (darn show trucks).

The floor mats are the plastic ones. 1 driver side and 2 passenger side. The ribs are worn down a little on the driver side. PM me your email address and I'll send you pics.

The integrated seat belts showed up in '98 along with the new dash (and the quad cab option). The '94-97 seats all had seperate belts and the seats are all the same material-wise. The size allowed for posting pics here is small, pm me your email address and I'll send pics.

I do have a power driver seat base for a standard cab along with the wiring harness to add it to a truck that doesn't have a power seat. I was going to list it on eBay but if someone makes a good offer here...
It will not fit the extended cab floor (big gap at the back).

Of the 2 dashes, I will sell parts off the cheap one if you just want the cover. PM me your email address and I'll send pics.

Matt How much for just the dash top? Also do you have a good drivers seat? Pics or I could come look since your on 25mins away

I just sold a driver seat bottom that was pretty nice. I have another that isn't as nice but it's the one I was originally going to use in my truck. PM me your email and I'll send seat pics.

I do have nice passenger seats...

And a back seat too!

The dash top will go to the best cash offer (or $25 attached to the base) You get the top and the main structure for $25.

25 minutes from Columbus? Don't speed through Rosendale, they get an awesome new cop car every other year and it's just an intersection with 2 gas stations!

After looking at it and comparing my truck with my buddy's your dash wont work with my truck. Thanks anyhow though... and a free bump while were at it

-Billy-

Work hasen't slowed down yet (but that beats the alternative) and this weekend is booked as well (mothers day for 2 moms and 4 birthdays). I should be getting more pics (and adding to the parts list) early next week.

I do have seatbelts. PM me your email and I'll get some pics sent next week.

I need alot of cab parts mine is red so i would need them all seats and everything red interior makes me sick
Can i get a price

PM me your email and I send you pics of everything I have. Where are you located?

To the reat, sorry I haven't gotten pics out yet. The expected slowdown at work (return to normal hours) isn't going to happen until next week. I'm not complaining, it beats the he!! out of the alternative which I got to experience for a few months last year.

I'll try to get some pics this weekend and send them out but I will be at work for a bunch of time and mowing my overgrown lawn. Yea.

Back