94-98.5 dodge rolling chassis with engine

smokeisfun

still learnin
im working on a project, and to get started i need a rolling chassi with the engine trans and rearend. So i would be interested in a wrecked pickup or a fire damaged. it can be 2wd or 4wd, prefferbly 2wd, and prefferbly a manual.

the engine doesnt have to be running, just so the block, pump and bottom end is in good shape. if have any help what so ever, please email me

bradydexter_05@hotmail.com

thanks.

Got a 4wd rolling chassis..with no motor or tranny if interested

Have a 94 4x4 rolling chassis with a complete running 12v only 163k mile has DLD transfer case an dana 80 rear an 60 front an have a auto trany just rebuilt 400 mile ago has HD conver clutchs an shift kit. Have clear title in hand

so what you want is a donor truck, not a rolling chassis? a roller has no engine or transmission...

so what you want is a donor truck, not a rolling chassis? a roller has no engine or transmission...

yes, i for sure need the engine, and the trans would be nice.... i know this figure sounds insane, but im on a tight budget, and like i said i dont really care what kind of shape its in, just so the frame is straight. but im hoping to keep it between $1k-2K

the project im doing is taking a 37' chevy coup/sedan and setting it on a dodge 3/4 ton chassis with a 12valve, i will lower it down so it doesnt look like a car body on a pickup chassis though. thats why i dont need 4wd and a body.

I have 97 ext. cab lwb with complete engine 213000 miles,rebuilt stock 47re trans 241dld transfercase,with title 2000.00 this was my project truck it's not all put together but everything is there not much on typing so call me for more info. i'm in NE.Fl 904- 891-9360

Back