94 Dodge 2wd Race project

Twisted Shifter

Ok its time for it to go, I have hung onto it thinking I would finish it and get back to racing. I just don’t see that happening,

94 Dodge 12v, 2wd auto. The only thing in the cab is the seats and steering column. The truck was on its way to pro street trim when the project was shelved. All OEM wiring is out of the truck, but I still have the ECM and harness to go with it. It does not have a turbo or manifold on it. The rear fender wells have been cut and opened for tubs, but the guy that wanted to “help” used galvanized metal and they are only tacked in, I would take them out and start over. The fuel door has been welded and filled to match body lines. AC/Heat are gone and has a NON AC belt on it.

Some of the parts on the truck:

13MM Stupid Pump dual fed with rack plug
Suncoast race built trans, ran fine last time it was at the track, could use a refresh I’m sure
Flex a Lite radiator and trans cooler fans
Fass Fuel pump
FASS return regulator
Batteries in the bed with bumper cutoff switch
20 Gallon fuel cell in the bed
ARP studs
PDR stage 2 head work
PDR stage 2 Cam
ISSPro Gauges (Boost, EGT, Trans, Fuel PSI, Fuel level)
48”x 6” stack in the bed
B&M Floor shifter
Less than 500 miles on new 3.55 R&P

The truck is located in Nashville Tn and I will entertain all reasonable offers. I want to get it off my trailer so I can sell it too. I don't have any recent pictures, but I will see if I can get some.

I really don’t want to part it out since I don’t have the time or the place to take it apart, but might if I get enough of the bigger items sold

Dont have a price cause I am not really sure what its worth.

BTW. I have most every receipt for every part on the truck

I forgot, it also has Caltracs and Rancho RS 9000 with air on all for corners. Old school cheap adjustable suspension.

I dont have any recent pics, its at a buddies house about an hour from me so I will work on getting some but it is what it is. The body has no real damage, few little dings etc, I think the truck/lower end has 135,xxx miles on it.

The mirrors, roof lights and molding are no longer on the truck. Cyl 1-4 have moroso breathers on them and I have the other 2 some place. It does have the tailgate, I just never ran with it.

Attachments

• DriverFront.jpg
    DriverFront.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WheelWell.jpg
    WheelWell.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 0
I have an offer on the P-Pump. I will decide by next Monday if its going as a unit or in pieces.

Any trades I have a 94 twin turbo truck and a common rail block and head I'm in Goodlettsville,TN not far from nashville

Back