94 half ton w 12v

If you wanted a megacab we could probably work something out but if not good luck on the sell of a sweet truck.

hahaha I have a Jeep and a 5th Wheel!!!!! And you have a gorgeous truck!!!

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys it would look better in somebody elses shop though. Not real sure on the camper when I see the right one ill know. Probly a 28-32ft w slides

My 5th wheel is 31ft with 3 slides. Yellowstone XL. Unfortunately I still owe the bank a little bit.

Sunday bump come on guys make some offers need this thing outta my shop before my fiance leaves me over it. Lol

I still want this truck. Liken told you before I hope it's still available by the time I get the money up for it.

Bump well I still have it John. I need it gone asap tho. Make some offers guys

Thursday bump!!

No Jeep I'm assuming?
Well I want one but the fiance' decided that we can get a jeep after we get a house and the shop built so not really interested in trades now I guess.

Im open to reasonable cash offers, this truck is a definitely a head turner guys!!

Monday bump nobody interested in a 1/2 ton w a cummins anymore? Open to offers, money talks!

I have a nice tj that is a driveable trail rig...go to the mall then go crawl! 5736315453 I interested

Back