94 reg cab 2500 4x4

Is this a full billet trans with billet input, intermediate, and output shafts, or does it just have a billet input? Was Garmon the last one that did work to the trans? How long has it been since the trans was built by Garmon?

When he emailed me it just had the billet input only... I have some pics of it I'll post up when I get on my pc. Looks like he took a spay bomb of black to "freashen" the look of the motor... Something just didn't sit right when I looked at the truck lol

When he emailed me it just had the billet input only... I have some pics of it I'll post up when I get on my pc. Looks like he took a spay bomb of black to "freashen" the look of the motor... Something just didn't sit right when I looked at the truck lol

See and I got the story it was a full billet build. He had no problems getting me pics of the truck but I asked if he had the build sheet from Garmon's for the tranny which he said he did but might have to get a copy from Jeff. Been 3 weeks now and I haven't got any info yet and when I tried to follow up he kinda gave me the run around. I gave up seems like BS to me.

Was origianlly teal.... Just looks like shes been beat :hehe:
SafeRedirect.aspx

SafeRedirect.aspx

Looks like spray bomb to me?
SafeRedirect.aspx

Work on my pc? I guess I'll do it the right way then and use photobucket...

When was this truck at Jeff's...I'm there often and don't remember it..

I'll try to ask Jeff about this truck tmrw.....

Figure out about the pics yet?? I'd like to see it too!

David

Back