95 Dodge RC drag truck

11.7 is the best its done but that was with the old setup. I worked on it all winter and spring in spare time getting it set up to run SS this year but just got burned out working on it. Have made a few attempted passes but kept blowing boots off. I recently put new Peak boots and clamps on but haven't been back to the track with it to see how it would do. I'll let the buyer have that privelige:rockwoot:

I'm selling my Jeep buggy as well and have been getting it ready to show but thats finished and I'll work on getting some truck pics today.

Thanks, Daryl

Added some pics. If you need more or want a pic of something specific let me know and I'll get it to you.

truck18_zps73ee2b79.jpg

truck14_zpsc0769e7b.jpg

truck16_zps90636b68.jpg

truck15_zps773e087e.jpg

truck5_zpscd4e9c9d.jpg

truck2_zpsf9d2f743.jpg

:badidea: Don't do it! Say it aint so....

LOL.....its time to start another project more "family friendly" so I'm getting out of drag racing for a few years. Will get back in it one of these days.

So for now, I'm going to build a later model Jeep with a 4bt for expedition type trips so I can incorporate both of my hobbies at one time. I'll still be making all of the events that I can to spectate and give the DRV team a ration of sh!t....

If only I didn't have other things happening in life right now... Good luck with the sale, priced pretty good for a truck that runs 11's also.

I would venture to bet this truck is not to far off of breaking into the 10's from the work done since it last went down the track.

I got some horses I'll trade ya! They are "family friendly" and I'm basically right down the road from you it looks like lol

Back