96/1.32

Levi_plummer

Hey, has anybody ran an 75-80mm 96/1.32 on a 12 valve with luck? It will have around a 3,000rpm stall 188/220 can mild head porting, a2w intercooler 13mm pump with some 5x22's. Could I get on top
Of this without the bottle? I am running an 80/96/1.10 t4 and shift into OD at 4,700 to keep on top the charger. I just want to get an idea if it's doable for next years setup. Thanks!

Hey, has anybody ran an 75-80mm 96/1.32 on a 12 valve with luck? It will have around a 3,000rpm stall 188/220 can mild head porting, a2w intercooler 13mm pump with some 5x22's. Could I get on top
Of this without the bottle? I am running an 80/96/1.10 t4 and shift into OD at 4,700 to keep on top the charger. I just want to get an idea if it's doable for next years setup. Thanks!

You're good to go :Cheer: I ran a modified version of a 75mm 6 blade compressor. Took a little bit to get it going but was easy to stay on top of through shifts.

How did it run with the 1.10 housing. That's a big turbine (96) to be running as a single on a 12v drag truck.

It ran good as a street setup. I could get it to make boost around 3,000 rpm on the convertor. It ran pretty good I just want more.

Drive pressure

We are going to put a drive pressure gauge on mine and see what it's doing first. Then go from there.

Noo problem. I think after this weekend we may be trying a 75mm compressor to see how it performs with that.

Watching. We are thinking about going the way but a lot of nitrous

In my setup on Nitto 420's it has went 1.63 60' and has been a fastest pass of 11.17 @ 118mph but has also made a pass of 11.20 @ 122mph. I am going to swap fuel filters and try to get it back on its A-Game.

Alright guys I am still running an on3 air to air on this truck not a a2w cooler like I plan for next year. Spool is defiantly better and I would say It improved by 500rpm's or close to it on my highway driving. The wheel in it is a 75mm cast ETT compared to my old 80mm cast ETT wheel. From my one short Overdrive pull it seems like my ratio is 60psi boost/45-50 psi drive. I didn't get results with my 80mm wheel. I would say on the butt dyno the truck is making the same horsepower but it's is a much broader power and spooling that much sooner. My shifts are much lower putting me in my 188/220's ideal power range.

It was a street tire/radial race at my local track. my first pass I went 7.24 at 92mph I was letting out trying to slow down and make some of the fast cars in the class underestimate me. My second pass my fuel pump relay wire slipped off the relay and I lost power about half track so I didn't get good results there.

You should try an SXE 72/87 ..90 T4. I've got two commonrail trucks running that box charger and one has been 10.49 @ 129mph on Hoosier drag radials and the other has been 10.98 @ 124 on Cooper zeon street tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching. We are thinking about going the way but a lot of nitrous

Should have no issues with nitrous. We just tried a 75/96/1.32 T6 as a single on our 2wd this past weekend. fuel only it lit right up, 3000 stall converter launching the truck at close to 40 psi and no issues staying on top of it in OD. went 6.43 @106 only 2 tenths and 7 mph slower then our triple set up LOL. I would give it a whirl. I must say I'm not a nitrous fan but to each there own!

Should have no issues with nitrous. We just tried a 75/96/1.32 T6 as a single on our 2wd this past weekend. fuel only it lit right up, 3000 stall converter launching the truck at close to 40 psi and no issues staying on top of it in OD. went 6.43 @106 only 2 tenths and 7 mph slower then our triple set up LOL. I would give it a whirl. I must say I'm not a nitrous fan but to each there own!

It's just such a shame it's so easy to make power with. Like its a 300 push of the button. Also what fuel do you have that let it light do well

You should try an SXE 72/87 ..90 T4. I've got two commonrail trucks running that box charger and one has been 10.49 @ 129mph on Hoosier drag radials and the other has been 10.98 @ 124 on Cooper zeon street tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what kind of boost/drive pressures are you seeing? and how many rpm til it comes on?

Back