96 12 valve Club Cab and 98 Reg Cab 360

floridabob

I have two trucks for sale that I bought to make a decent truck for my dad. He changed his mind so the trucks need to go.

96 SLT Club Cab, Green, 186k miles, 12 valve diesel. Runs & drives. Body is a bit beat up and the paint is coming off, but its been a Florida truck so no rust. Will need some tranny work (automatic), but I drive it now. AC is cold. Grey cloth interior. Dash is pristine (weird) but glove box is broken. Has a new grille, but it has not been installed yet. Stock. 2wd.

98 SLT Regular Cab, Black, 189k miles. 360 Gas engine. Runs but needs a fuel pump and will need some tranny work, too. NO TITLE. The only reason I have this truck was for parts for the above diesel. Nothing has been removed yet, except the front bumper, which is in the bed of the truck.

I know pics will help but they have proven a challenge to post so pm or email me at rbeckner@cicispizza.com

I want to get rid of both trucks, maybe even to the same person. Make me an offer. I have no need to move them, so I am not desperate. But I am very reasonable. And I don't think $2000 is crazy for both...do you guys?

Bob 941 445 2631. If you want to chime in on what you think they are worth, Feel Free!

Pics

Pictures are on the way to all the email addresses I had.

What might be an important note: I will sell the two trucks separately (one guy is interested in the 1500 only) but I would still need $2000 for the diesel. And about $400 for gasser.

AND! I would consider meeting someone in KY, TN, GA, NC, SC, .... somewhere around a 500-700 mile one way trip. But we would need to figure out fuel share. And I could only bring one truck on my trailer.

Thanks,
Bob

Lots of Interest

Seems to be a bit of interest in the truck...which is good for me. But I need to be fair, too.

The simplest way is that the first person with a deposit owns the trucks. Paypal, check, cash whatever, but unless I already know you, I dont want to say its sold if I don't have a small deposit.

Call me if you want some owner details.

I have spoken to a few guys on the phone and let them know others are interested, too. So now everyone knows.

No need to feel pressured, just telling everyone that there is some interest out there.

Bob

Simpler Now

The gasser has been sold. But the diesel is still available. Should make it simpler.

Thanks for looking, guys!

bob

Called!

Give me a call back when you get the message. 12v still hanging around...

Back