96 Club/long 5 speed 4x4

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
222,000 miles. Runs but has a knock I believe is a wrist pin issue. 5500.00 takes it home.

Attachments

• w1.jpg
    w1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 171
ok well when you have time please give me a call! im very interested, if your willing to work out a deal! thanks nathan

I have no idea on anything thats done on the truck. It appears stock under the hood but does at least have a 4 GSK installed. My number is 5635467772 from 8 am until 7 pm Chris

Truck is not for sale any longer. Discovered it has a cracked block.

hey chris i tried callin you last night, so are you not interested in my truck anymore or what? ive got another block i can throw into that truck....

hey chris i tried callin you last night, so are you not interested in my truck anymore or what? ive got another block i can throw into that truck....

Yeah I heard you called late and woke my wife up.

Yeah I heard you called late and woke my wife up.

ya after i hunp up and looked at my phone i seen wht time it was. My friends stove clock was wrong. Im very sorry about that. Give your wife my apoligies. thank you, nathan.
and are you just not wantin to sell cuz thats the truck i want and have the parts to fix it.

I have no idea on anything thats done on the truck. It appears stock under the hood but does at least have a 4 GSK installed. My number is 5635467772 from 8 am until 7 pm Chris

Thats why my ad specifically says 8 am til 7 pm. The truck is no longer for sale. It is GONE!

Back