96 Dodge ECLB Puller

I'll take 9,000.00 for the roller. Add your motor, clutch and fuel pump and go pull. I'll take 7,500.00 if you want to add your motor, clutch, transmission, transfercase, fuel system and air to air or air to water system.

New Year bump! I will part the whole thing out if I can get enough intrest.

Me either, it's a third of the price of what the top trucks are going for. I'm not cheerleading my own truck and it could use a paint job, but it would make a decent start for some one. Hell I would still pull it, if dumbasses would of left the rules alone.

New Price 21,000.00 for complete truck as is. I'll give it a little while longer then I'll part it out.

Motivated seller. Make offers!!! I would take a John Deere 440 skidder or a Tree Farmer c4 skidder in on trade.

Any intrest in me parting it out. I'd like to move this. I found some equipment I'm interested in.

yep still in Ohio, sorry no videos. I went from a regular cab to this and just lost intrest in it.

Dig up the jars of money fellers and lets make a deal.

Bump. I'll give it a couple weeks, then I'll list it all for parts.

Bump. I'll give it a week and I'll list for parts. Don't be afraid to make a offer.

Todays special, 6500.00 for the roller. Add a motor, transmission, clutch, transfer case, fuel system and intercooler. Then go have fun. Needs to go soon.

Crickets!!!!! Got to love all these rule changes. Stuff isn't moving and I couldn't give ice to a Alaskan.

6500.00 for the roller and I'll throw in the intercooler and piping. Keep in mind the ice box, fuel tank are included in this price.

Back