96 reg cab 2500 2wd.

9712valve

Turtle Racer
96 reg cab 251k 2wd 3.54 gears new brakelines/fuel lines. just changed the tranny fluid and added a dpc single disk, and garmon street/strip valve body, new carrier bearing. motor is very dry for the age and mileage. starts right up even in 10* weather. two newer batteries 4 months old new alternator ,stock afc, ddp's 024's,mack rack plug,4kgsk,22.5*,7x12's. 1 piece black headlights brand new not installed, new bosch overflow valve not installed. just installed kenwood cd/mp3 player, usb port right in the front so you can hook up an ipod and charge it. the truck is an slt. the brakes work great, all the lights work. steering is better then most 96 dodge's with over 250,000 miles, tires are like new. body is rusty, would be a great canidate for a short bed swap. the truck also includes an mbrp 4" exhaust that needs a downpipe and can be put on. I had plans to lower the truck, and put some 20's on it, and make it short bed, so I put some smaller mirrors on it, but the stock ones can go back on. truck tows great. the truck is alot of fun to drive anywhere.
truck is located in CT, will even deliver the truck for a fee, It has been very reliable to me, and I would drive it anywhere. 860-573-1244 asking 4000obo

003-2.jpg

010.jpg

001-2.jpg

002-3.jpg

005-1.jpg

Last edited:
also includes a roll pan for the rear, and I have 4 brand new powerbass speakers for the truck, clean ct title as well.

Can you send me some more pics to apollyonrev911 @ gmail
Id like to see more pics of the rust.

I can't send pms here.

hmmmmmmmmm.......

jeff you can buy this one too, it used to be red as well, u can see it when u open the hood, and the door jambs! this truck runs much better then the first 96 I had though, well sort off, I haven't touched the plate yet, still has the breakaway screw.

Last edited:
bump......front end is tight, and the tranny shifts great with the garmon valvebody in, and tranny doesn't slip, and isn't going to with the dpc single disk converter. heat is very hot as it should be and the heat works on all settings.

also the only reason for selling the truck is because I have decided I need to focus more on work then play, and for that I need a 4x4 with a plow, not a 2wd truck.

Thanks for looking. also call or txt any time 860-573-1244 -Ryan leave message with your name/number and I will return your call asap!
or email me at Krajer@hotmail.com

Last edited:
What are you going to do when winter is over?

Bump for a nice "beater race truck candidate" .... just need to put it through a nice Midwest hail storm and work it over with a hammer.

Bump...

What are you going to do when winter is over?

Bump for a nice "beater race truck candidate" .... just need to put it through a nice Midwest hail storm and work it over with a hammer.

Bump...

the way things are looking around here winter might last until april we're supposed to get another 1ft on tuesday, to add to the 18inches we just got yesterday, but landscaping when everything is melted. fix the rust, paint it put the 4" exhaust on it, and probably continue to make it a short bed and lower it some and take it to the track and see what it does as is, then continue the build, I can tow my trailer with a large single or whatever turbo setup I have, so no matter how built this truck gets it will always make me money still. eventually towards the fall ill the 4x4 truck and then start to lighten this one up and make more of a beater race truck, but it will always retain a trailer hitch, and be street legal for a back up because damn is it reliable.

Last edited:
bump 3000obo needs to go found a truck I want, price could drop even more just by me taking stuff out of the deal, such as the headlights, rollpan, speakers, new mirrors, and putting stock injectors and delivery valves in.
or If there is enough interest in parting it out I would consider that.

Back