'97 12v motor with a few goodies $3100

12vanthony

No idea what Im doing
I bought this motor from a member on here back in the spring with the intent of building a Fummins as a project/toy and it has been sitting on a pallet in the shop ever since. Never home and work to much so dont really have time for it at this point.

Member I bought it from built the motor to put in his ford and shortly after completion he removed it to install a common rail motor due to changes in the emission laws in his state.

New Re-man head, decked and O-ringed from Massdiesel
Billet tappet and retainers w/ 60lb valve springs
ATS/ A1's H-11 12mm headstuds
Maxspool billet pushrods
Custom 387 Fab billet intake plate &grid heater delete
SDX 5x18 Injectors
215 P7100 pump 4kgsk, 0 plate, stock DV's
97 12v block 133xxx miles on it
oil pain drilled with -12an male bung for twin's drain line
KDP tabbed. Comes with a Common rail manifold, but no turbo.

Price: $3100

Pretty good base for a build, I will only sell this motor COMPLETE, as I do not really need to sell. Wouldnt hurt my feelings to hold onto it until I am able to get a project rolling.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130497
Here is the link of his for sale thread with a few pics

I work out of town for 3-5 weeks straight 1300 miles away, these pics are from the member I bought it from- any new pics will have to wait till I get home around the end of October

Stock compression pistons? Engine able to be fired up before purchase?

Stock pistons, stock cam. They were in my plans to do first.

I don't see why we couldn't figure a way to start it on the pallet and let it run a few seconds.

OK, possibly looking for a stock engine to put in my 97.

Alright sounds good, just shoot me a pm if you have any more interest or questions or phone number.

Weekend bump, open to offers guys. Got a few extras that I'd be willing to throw in to make a deal

Back