97 12V Parts or Mostly Whole

bnold

Cummins. What else?
Ok acquired a 97 12V that I wanted some parts off of. Motor has about a 160,000miles on it. I am taking the 913 pump, timing cover, gear, shut off solenoid, and anything else pump related.

The motor is pretty complete and was a runner until earlier this week when it was pulled from the truck. The truck was recently driven down from Wichita Falls and there were not any issues. Motor was taken out of the truck for a buildup and funds fell through… So now I have it…

So I have for sale the whole motor minus what I am taking pump related or I can part it out if nobody wants the whole thing…

Parts on it I can think of:
Vacuum pump
Power Steering Pump
AC compressor
Water pump
All the valve covers are in good shape- top valve cover, cover (like that? ) is a bit bend up from removal
Mechanical lift pump
Good turbo with no end play or side to side
Flywheel for NV4500
Exhaust manifold
Fuel filter canister
Uhhh.. sure there is more

Obviously block and head… separate or together let me know what you want and we will see what we can do

I’ll let this ad run for a week or two before I start parting it to see if somebody wants the whole thing… Feel free to make dibs on parts beforehand!

Feel free to pm any questions/ offers/ requests for pictures (I’ll try and post some when I have time)/ whatever

Location is either 90 miles south of Dallas or in the DFW/ Denton area.. I can help with delivery if you can help unload!

-Brian

What do you want for the turbo?

Not sure yet, going to wait for a bit and see if somebody will take the whole thing off my hands first... Throw an offer out there... If the whole doesn't sell I'll just run down the list for who wants parts! :)

parts

Id like a price on the hole lot , truck, motor, everything you didnt take?

Alright she is being parted... see my other thread for parts!!
Thanks
-bnold

Back