97 Dodge Shock tower delete

05Supersmoker

West Texas Diesel Perf.
Looking for shock tower delete and shocks for the front and rear of my super street truck. Need to get rid of the shock tower for clearance on the turbocharger setup. Any idea's??

Qa1 double adjustable is the route I just went and I believe they offer a billet tower delete as well now.

You could very easily make front shock tower deletes on your own with a few hours, depending how fancy you want to get.

Funny me and my buddy are doing this on his truck to fit the 88 charger, we made some measurements and dmax shocks seem to fit perfect.

Made my own out of a 3/8 plate...cut it in a circle drilled the three mount holes and one in the center for the shock, works fine doesn't look bad either. Maybe an hour of work and a scrap piece of plate.

You got a part number for that shock?

Measure truck sitting at ride height and call qa1 thats the only way to get the right one they will put the measurements into there system and give you a part number for the right shock.

For anyone interested I am going to try out Viking Performance shocks for my truck. They are a cheaper competitor to QA1 located in MN. One of my buddies from college works there so I figured I would give them a shot. They are around $60 cheaper a shock depending on who you go through.

Back