97 f250 4x4 wxt,long bed $5500obo

halerazor

1997 ford f250 xl 4x4,white,auto, ext cab, long bed equiped with the powerstroke turbo diesel. The truck has some rust on both rear fender wells and a ding in the right front quater panel, it also has a blue tailgate off of a earlier model ford. the interior is in decent shape for the milage the is a small crack on the dash. The truck may not win any car shows but it is mechanically sound and runs great. since i bought the truck this past spring i have only put about 1000 miles on it. i have redone the entire glow plug system due to it starting hard this winter(glowplugs,glowplug relay,glowplug harnesses and valve cover gaskets) i also replaced both batteries and replaced all of the battery cables. The truck now fires right up in the cold. i also installed a MBRP stainless exhaust4inch turbo back with a 5in tip, replaced a leaking powersteering hose and serviced both differentials(drained and filled with mobil1 gear lube and installed new gaskets) . The reason i am selling the truck is because me and my wife are having twins and we are trying to free up unneeded debt. If you have any questions i would be more than happy to answer them.

Back