97 ram 2500 part out.

9712valve

Turtle Racer
Parting out my 97 12v. most everything has been replaced, and the few things that haven't only have 148,000 miles on them.
heres a list.
57909_10150260250560104_800005103_14446666_7529514_n.jpg

probably won't buff out, so i figured i should just part it out and keep going.
thanks for looking.

1900 for the engine with arp head studs, 180hp pump 0 plate, 4kgsk, ddp delivery valves, mack rack plug, and pump timed at 18* also the shut off solenoid was replaced in the fall. the engine only has 148,000 miles on it starts mint, and runs great. also it has a new oil pan, tapped for a 2nd oil drain, and leaks nothing. or 1200 for the engine minus the pump.

800 for the transfer case, 241DHD rebuilt last april including a new chain, shifts in and out 4wd flawlessly and leaks nothing.

900 for the rear axle 4.10's limited slip, all new bearings, and clutches. low miles and mint.

700 for the front axle 4.10's comes complete with hub to hub.

3600 for transmission 47re, 92% tripple disc suncoast converter, fully built transmission except for intermediate shaft and stock valvebody was worked over, also tranny has mag-hytec double deep pan, and fluid was recently changed and looked good.

1000 for htt 62/65/12 which is still tight only has 2000 miles on it max and works well. includes downpipe.

300 rear drive shaft, brand new 1pc end to end

all prices are obo too, and the best way to reach me is by pming on here or call/txt 860-573-1244

oh im located in ct, 15 mins east of hartford.

I bet it would sell better with the story behind it.

Glad to see your well enough to type.

I bet it would sell better with the story behind it.

Glad to see your well enough to type.

I took almost no damage at all, except my hand is a little burned from the air bag going off, wasn't even sore the next day.

bottom dollar on the turbo?

turbo is already sold locally to my buddy, for 900 with downpipe, and it only had 2000 miles on it maybe less.

rear axle is sold

exhaust is sold

dash is sold

radio is sold

dash bezel, cup holder and ash tray are sold,

tires and wheels are pending.

ok heres the story, I was driving home and it had been raining out and i was about a half mile from house and i was driving pretty fast, and my truck slid out, my rear tires were pretty much bald too, so i was now pointed off the road a little, i hit a telephone pole with drivers side fender lightly, which the pole isn't damaged at all so thats a plus. truck must have been air born from that and the front took the impact and my truck was on its side, i had my windows down so my cell flew onto the street at some point, and i shut my truck off as soon as it flipped and unbuckled and pulled my self out of my truck and flagged a guy down, which was pretty lucky at 3am, and he kept telling me i couldn't use his cell phone it was a company phone and he had no other cell phone on him, so he was useless, and then police showed up and a fire truck showed up and that's that......and because i didn't have collision on my truck i get no money from insurance :nail::doh: so now im parting it out and thats where im at right now.

bump engine comes with the harness and ecm perfect for a swap into a ford.

bump lots of good parts still on the truck, the only bad part of it is the front clip, and passenger side. The drivers side is in good shape except the front fender. also many good interior pieces. mint drivetrain all there.

That's a darn shame. I hate to see good trucks that end up like this.

Glad your ok though. :Cheer:

That's a darn shame. I hate to see good trucks that end up like this.

Glad your ok though. :Cheer:

Thank you, it was fun spending around 10k to catch up on the maintenance of a neglected plow truck which had an 8.6" fisher v plow on it which is too heavy for the truck, but I must now cut my losses and sell whatever i can, before i end up 20,000 deep in a 13yr old truck. the whole drivetrain has been rebuilt, it just needs a new body, frame is still good. I have a 96 v10 2500 that i "could" swap the engine wiring harness and tranny into, but i have a complications with registering the truck because its from out of state and lost the bill of sale, so that idea is on hold. :nail:

Back