97 Ram Doors

MTZman

Diesel Junky
I have two doors that I would like to get rid of. They are off of a 97 Ram 3500 extended cab truck. They are full power doors. Drivers has a small wrinkle on the lower front edge, can be fixed, along with paint chips on the very edges, and very very minimal bubbling along the bottom lip. Other than that there is no rust on this door and it is complete with door panel.

The passenger side is in good shape. There is no bubbling along the bottom lip, it is straight, with just the paint flaws youll see in the pictures. My camera died before i could take anymore, so these are all i have ... I highly recommend these be sanded and re-painted, so if ur looking for a 100% perfect paint door, these arent it, these are structurely sound, not cosmetic. Im asking $100 for the passenger and $80 for the drivers. Let me knwo if your interested. These doors are located in southwest ohio, 50 miles east of cincinnati, near Russellville Ohio. I can help a little with delivery, like meeting up with you if your far away. Let me know if your interested.

bikepics-2478120-800.jpg

bikepics-2478121-800.jpg

bikepics-2478123-800.jpg

bikepics-2478125-800.jpg

Back