97 Ram2500 part out

sstockton

I'm parting out a 97 quadcab long bed 4x4 that I bought as a donor for my brothers cummins swap project. The truck has some pretty bad body damage to the passengers side, but the drivers side is all in great shape. The entire drive train has been donated to the swap so that isn't available, also the axles have been spoken for but if that changes I will let you know.

There still some decent things available though such as:
Steering box brace
3rd gen track bar kit with adjustable track bar
B and W turnover ball hitch
Air bags
Over load springs

Also a lot of original equipment stuff is still available
Radiator, intercooler, transcooler, steering box, hydro boost etc... Also any little switches and things you can think of.

Let me know what you're looking for and we can discuss price on that particular item. I'm willing to ship on your dime and want to be fair on prices. I don't want to store this forever but hate sending something useful to the wrecker.

Sean

Where are you located? Shoot me a price on the track bar and brace. How many miles on them?

I will respond via pm to everyone, and for reference I am located in Sonoma Ca zip 95476.
Sean

A/c condenser, radiator, trans cooler and intercooler available? Price shipped to 37086?

Looking for factory seat covers. Enough to either make a new one, or fix my driver's side. Gray color? Shipped to 47951

Looking for the main chassis wiring that supports the fuel tank, rear axle, and rear lights. Starts at the driver side firewall and goes to the back. Shipped to 15909 if you have it. Thanks!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't checked this in a few days, I've been busy and distracted by the holidays. I will pm you all about your questions.

But for the record, the hitch, track bar, and console are all currently pending sale.
Sean

Hey sorry again haven't been on in a while. The cab is in really rough shape on the passengers side including a bent rear pillar. Definitely not worth trying to salvage.
Sean

Seat covers? Steering box brace? Prices shipped to 47951

Back