98 12v eclb chassis part out

G1625S

Finally scored a donor truck for my fummins build :evil Most will go to scrap, but figured maybe someone would have an interest in the axles. d60/80 3.54's. (was a 5-speed truck) Start at 750 for the pair, open to offers. Should have them out from under the truck in the next 10 days or so. Located in 13904. Truck has just shy of 200k. Will get some pics up later this morning. Not a decent body panel on the thing, but interior is decent. text or message here with any specific requests.
thanks,
greg 607-621-5373

Couple of pics. Just your garden variety rotted out 2nd gen. It is a club cab, not quad cab, fwiw.

[ame="http://s128.photobucket.com/user/sloc1443/media/dodge1_zpsb865440d.jpg.html"]dodge1_zpsb865440d.jpg Photo by sloc1443 | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s128.photobucket.com/user/sloc1443/media/dodge2_zpsa822ec7f.jpg.html"]dodge2_zpsa822ec7f.jpg Photo by sloc1443 | Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
sorry, not sure how to show the image, long time no photobucket....

Hey chase, how are ya? Been gathering parts and info mostly. Got it to fit in my shop minus wheels and tires, lol. Been workin on this 98 dodge for awhile and finally got it.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk

Hey chase, how are ya? Been gathering parts and info mostly. Got it to fit in my shop minus wheels and tires, lol. Been workin on this 98 dodge for awhile and finally got it.

been good traded the bike for a 1979 f150
and i also have a 98 12valve truck too
what do you want for the engine harness and dash cluster ?

Seat covers? I need some material to "fix" mine. Shipped to 47951 ? Paypal ok? fronts and backs if we can get together on a price.

Hey guys I will be out of town driving tractor trailer until Tuesday afternoon and then I will get back with everybody on their requests.

is that drivers door pretty decent if so how much and also is the grille good any cracks?

Sorry guys, just back in town from work and now sick as a dog. Trying to get the p/o to clean all his stuff out of the interior so I can get to the seat covers, as well as get him to remove the cap so it fits in my shop...just can't justify working on the thing in 12* weather on my day off.

dbogo, driver door is decent, I will get pics today and can send them to you if you like.

vzdude, as I said above, let me get the thing in the shop and cleaned out and I'm sure we can work something out.

fahtboy, pm me an offer on the console. Probably will be a bit pricey to ship, but lets try to work something out.

Chase, let me know what that stuff is worth to ya.

Get well bud, and no hurry for me. Just let me know when you can.

Thanks!

if you could send me a pic of the door when you get a chance that would be great thank you

Back