98 12v, low mileage! tons of aftermarket

OrangeNV

BISH please
98 12v regular cab 5 speed, 80k original miles. not 180, only 80,000. Dana 80 rear w/ magtech cover

reason for sale is because im buying a new home, i do not want to sell the truck but it is the easiest option for me at the moment. i have spent many many hours making this truck better and will be sad to see it go

Located in Pittsburgh PA, 15220

leather, power, tow mirros

this truck is mint, 100% mechanically solid, body is a 10 out of 10. this truck was stripped of all dodge factory paint and painted in a professional shop with PPG global custom mixed prowler flame orange. you will not find another second gen this color. this truck turns heads anywhere it is parked. you will not find a nicer second gen 12v to hop in and go, needs nothing to hop in and drive. could use and AC recharge (i rarely use it)

this truck is a 9.8 out of 10

truck has never been pulled or raced, only put on dyno twice and has only ever seen one winter of snow. the quality of this truck can be verified by a few members on this site. the clutch was just installed at mumau diesel.

any questions please PM me. no tire kickers

contagious injectors 5x.012
II 62mm turbo
dual yellow top optimas
4k gsk spring
South bend 3250 ceramic dual disc
1-3/8 input shaft
upgraded hydros
short throw shifter
.024 bosch delivery valves
Air dog II 165
Isspro EV2 fuel pressure gauge mounted on steering wheel pod
custom stainless mud flaps
new PA inspection

4.5" skyjacker lift
315 kumho all terrains - 95% tread
17" moto metal black wheels
road rhino front bumper (i dont have original bumper)
chest tool box in bed
6" cat stacks
SB complete intake
power coated valve covers and intake tubing

O ringed head
60lb valve springs
ARP studs
KDP killed

and im sure a few things i forgot

parts not installed but included at full price.....

DT Pro fab track bar upgrade
skyjacker front bushing kit (not needed but included)
Isspro EV2 boost and pyro gauges
3 piece manifold
chevy rear brake cylinders
larry b's starter contact kit (not needed but included)
steering brace
6 quarts of blumenthals nv4500 gear oil ($80)

im sure i missed a few things here as well

the only stock parts i have left are the stock lift pump and filter assembly

for $17800 you get everything, you couldnt find a nicer truck for cheaper and build it to this level for even close to this price, and i dont believe i am out of line at all, so i dont need anyones comments about the price

i will not seperate anything from the truck

price is possibly negotiable without new in box parts

2012-03-17_19-30-56_723.jpg

2012-03-17_21-14-48_491.jpg

2012-04-25_13-36-49_298.jpg

2012-04-19_19-44-36_9.jpg

Last edited:
Also comes with a diy4x4 rear shackle flip kit that eliminates the rear 4" block. Its powder coated black

80k miles that's unheard of on a 12v!

Truck sounds perfectly maintained and modded. Good luck with the sale, hopefully someone good gets it.

I have came intouch with this truck once. I looked under neath and its amazing. Good luck Ron, i wish i had the cash . Great deal here guys, one hell of a truck!!!

I personally know this truck, and it is in fact super clean. I drove it around for about a week before giving it back to Ron after the clutch install.

Good luck Ron, I know you hate to part with it.

Bump, anybody with interest?

Also has relocated oil filter

Last edited:
For those of you who may be considering this truck and are on the fence about it....

I have seen this truck in person when it was originally built and painted by the original owner.It has won an award at our Fall Dyno rip a few years ago for Best Of Show and its as nice as advertised.

It is as nice a 12v truck as one can find and would be a worthy addition to anyones collection.You will not find one cleaner.....Bump For a SWEET RIDE!!!!!!.........Andy

P.S-here is a different view from down the side which I took that year the truck was first seen by us as a club.

_MG_2549.jpg

I like how you felt the need to justify your asking price in the first post when there are a few 2nd gens (none as clean/well built as yours) for sale right now that are literally $10k more than yours.

Bump for a great deal on a truck I wish I could buy.

Last edited:
price can come down without extras

i cant believe this truck hasnt had a legit bites yet

Hey Ron how about i make you a challenge?
I say where ever the truck goes to its new owner, You have to take your road bike to his house and ride it home?

Hey Ron how about i make you a challenge?
I say where ever the truck goes to its new owner, You have to take your road bike to his house and ride it home?

I can handle that. I got more into My road bike than a twin turbo setup now lol

I can handle that. I got more into My road bike than a twin turbo setup now lol

So... what about the diesel tattoos all over your arms? Are you going to get back to diesels someday?

Back