98 12v

smokeisfun

still learnin
hello, ive tried selling this on here before, but i was probly to high, so here is the deal:

i was not able to get any picks on here, it wont let me resize them to upload.

its a rust free very sharp, white, quad cab, 1998 dodge 12 valve 2wd with 121,000 miles. it has a push guard also it does have a cracked windshield and
it as auotmeter gauges, boost and pyro are installed, i have the tranny just not installed, it has a goerend trans and t/c with billet input, lock up switch. 3:54 gears.
pure diesel power head (o-ringed), new era injectors 6x.018, ARP headstuds, l/c dv's, i have stock dv's too. #0 plate, 4kgsk, 20* timing. htt 66/71/16ss. 4" turbo back to rearend then splits to dual 2 1/2. full length running boards, split back window, cruise, power windows, locks, drivers seat, a/c works good, CAT extendid life coolant, only approx 5000miles on all power mods and trans. CD player also

$15000 will take it all other wise, i will take the head, studs, injectors, turbo, pump mods and put it back to stock as far as the power goes, the trans stays, a stock dodge auto is a joke. and i will take $11,000 for the pickup with those items removed and i will put the stock head, sticks, turbo with 18cm housing back on

if you are interested please send me an email and i will do my best to get you pictures email: bradydexter_05@hotmail.com

thanks for looking

also, i forgot to mention that i resealed the pan, gear case, and front cover when i had the engine pulled

i dont know if it was confusing...but i mean i have the tranny guage...just not installed, the transmission is installed and has approx 5000mi on it and works great

Back