'98.5 24V Engine and P-pump Conversion

Countryboy07

I have for sale, my '98.5 24V engine that I was going to use in my Fummins build... I am now going to scrap the project as I have had some things come up with work and I am now traveling more than I am at home... I was in the process of converting this motor to a P-pump 24V, but as far as I got was stripping the harness off the motor and removing the VP...

The engine does have DAP 125's in it, otherwise, it is stock... will come with everything needed to drop it in except the engine mounted computer and the wiring harness.. Engine has 188,xxx miles on it... and ran great when pulled out of donor truck. Looking to get $1200 OBO out of the engine.

The pump is a bone stock 160hp pump, will include 4k's in the sale. SS .093" lines, Pump gear, pump support, and oil feed line... only thing not included would be the intake riser as I was going to make my own intake for the truck. Looking to get $2500 OBO for the conversion...

OR $3100 for everything! Will ship at buyers expense.

-French

looking for just a block or maybe a short block, mine cracked. Is this possible?

I assume that this is not a 53 block.

Correction to OP... The block is a 53 block... I bought the truck and believed the owner when he said that it was not a 53 block... Well, it is... I am now only asking $400 for the complete engine minus injectors... the head alone is worth that. The engine runs great and is not cracked...

-French

Motor Sold!!! Still have a complete P-pump swap minus Throttle linkage and Intake Riser!

Make an offer... I'm thinking about keeping the pump now as I have found a cheap 1st gen motor.

Back