98.5 24v SCLB

Fox_91

Stihl Slinger
1998.5 dodge 2500 4x4, cummins, nv4500 speed trans 5th gear nut is fixed. 203,xxx miles.4x4 works great, h2 wheels and BFG all terrains with decent tread left. truck has a south bend 3600 dual disk with 1 3/8t input shaft, schied lighting vp44,air dog 150gph lift pump, 90 hp injectors and a smarty tuner, pillar gauges. 5 inch exhaust w/6 inch tip. its a single cab long bed, b&w turnover ball in the bed. bushwacker fender flares, rhino liner from body line down, no rust anywhere on the truck. leaks a couple drops of oil a night, steering is loose, dash is in good shape, driver seat has a tear in it.hot heat and cold air conditioning, its a good truck, just looking for something different! be realistic with your trade offers. looking for 98 and newer dodge cummins 4x4, 4x4 duramax, or a Newer 4x4 gas chevy/gmc.PM me and ill get you my cell # i can send as many pictures of the truck as you want.

gt5.jpg

gt6.jpg

gt4.jpg

gt2.jpg

dodgeabarn.jpg

i have more in it than its worth :( with that being said we'll start the madness at 13,000 obo.

back to the top. somebody has to know somebody with a newer gas chevy wanting a diesel...

Back