* Make - Dodge
* Model - Ram 3500
* VIN (upon request)
* Mileage - 200k on body, odo. shows 124,716
* Auto/Manual - 6-speed manual
* Mods - Listed below
* Title Status - Clear, Clean, In hand
* Price - $12k

I'm selling my truck to purchase a new one. No other reason. I'd keep it, but having 3 diesel trucks seems a little excessive to me.

It's a '98.5 . For Dodge '98 was a split year, half mechanical motor (12v), half electronic (24v). Originally came with a 5-speed. It's a Quad Cab, Long bed, 2wd. Driftwood in color (gray).

First the bad.
Here's what is wrong with it...

* Speedometer doesn't work (It's the ABS module) I am throwing in a GPS Navigation unit that displays speed, avg. speed, max speed, altitude, direction, travel time, stopped time, direction, etc. etc.
* Fuel Gauge doesn't work below 1/4 tank. I have a new fuel sender I'm throwing in as well
* Drivers side power seat doesn't work (It's the switches, motors test good)
* Drivers Seat has a Nifty tear, but I am throwing in a spare lower seat cushion that can be re-upholstered
* Dash has a few cracks, along with the dash bezel missing a few pieces

Got that over with, here's what's up....

* 24V Cummins 5.9L Turned up to 500rwhp/1000rwtq... How?

Factory pistons shaved down .020" by James Automotive.

Cummins 12v .020" Over HeadGasket modified for a 24v.

PDR Stage 1 Cam PDR Diesel Performance

PDR Stage 1 Ported Head PDR Diesel Performance

A-1 Head Studs A1 XHD H11 12MM 98-02 Dodge 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins Diesel Cylinder Head Stud Kit

ATS 3-piece Pulse Exhaust Manifold ATS 3 Piece 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins Exhaust Manifold T4 Flange

Custom Twin Turbo's. Pretty much a copy of this kit... BD Power - Product: Super B Twin Turbo Kits

F1 Injectors 180HP over stock. Mach 4.8 injectors24

FASS 95GPH Fuel Pump with -10AN Stainless Steel Braided Line. Heavy Duty Series

Edge Drag Comp ($120 upgrade over standard comp, Fuels harder at low RPM, and up to 3,200RPM instead of 2,700RPM) Edge Products: Categories

Modified ECM, CatCHER ECM from Mads Electronics - Smarty - CaTCHER - Dodge Tuning - Home

Custom 5" Exhaust, w/5" downpipe to 6" Stack done at Pronto Muffler.

----------

Trans..
New Venture Gear NV5600 6-speed, recently rebuilt at www.blumenthlmfg.com Grinds 5th gear if you force it, always has.
Clutch,
South Bend Clutch, 650HP Dual Disc. 3,250Lbs Plate Loading, 12Pucks per side of disc (48 total), ceramic, with ductile Flywheel, not SFI Approved. Can be rebuilt for $750, was over $3k when purchased, but now can be had for about $1,950 new. South Bend Clutch Double Disc - SBC DD

-----------

Brakes,
Full brake kit from EGR, inlcuding Drilled Rotors, Carbon Kevlar Pads, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, DOT5,1 Fluid, Upgraded cylinders in rear, and carbon kevlar shoes in rear. EGR Performance Brakes, brakes for Dodge, Ford, Chevy, GMC, Tahoe, Yukon, Excursion, Dakota, Durango or whatever you drive.

------

Interior.
3 gauge a-pillar from Gauge Works, with tweeter, has 0-15PSI Fuel Pressure, 0-60PSI Boost, and 0-1,600*F EGT. The Boost is a z-series, and the other two are pro-comps, all autometers. Only difference is that the z-series has a black bezel, the others are silver.

Sound System,
Eclipse Head Unit, with 8v pre-out, Kicker IQ900 EQ, Eclipse 45Wx4 amp for the mids/highs, and a Precision power 200w for the subs that are in a underseat probox with 2 10" JL Audio Subs. The front speakers are 6x9, 3-ways, and the rears are 5.25" 2-way.

----------

Other Notable items,

C&M Flatbed with Blacked out LED lights, without reverse lights.

Re-stacked differential for a tighter Limited Slip.

Starter kill. Truck won't start without doin' a special sumpin'. Has to be done everytime truck is started. Cannot be "valet'd"

Truck ran a 14.3 in the 1/4 mile, with a best MPH of 106.

Last dyno was 497rwhp and 1027rwrq.
Best dyno on nitrous was 588rwhp, and 1,200+rwtq

A simple change of turbo's and injectors can easily bump up the power to over 600, and still be reliable.

------
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Merrick

A few pics....

Picture026.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Merrick

A 4/6, or 4/4 Drop was in the works, but then I saw the '10's, LOL.

Thanks. I try to be unique. They are painted, and cleared with automotive paint.

Merrick

Are those 12s or 10s under the rear seat? If 12's where did you get the box and a little more info on the setup if you don't mind.

You open to offers?

Sure. Price is not firm.

Are those 12s or 10s under the rear seat? If 12's where did you get the box and a little more info on the setup if you don't mind.

10's. There isn't enough cubic feet under the rear seat to get two 12's to work right.

A custom box will need to be built. Just copy a probox if you want, and extend the front of it 3-4" and it will open up enough for two 12"s.

Seriously, two 10's can seriously pound though. I'm running only medium quality/performance for the amp and subs. You'd be surprised what a tuned box can do....

Merrick

Picture044.jpg

And under the doors, rust free,

Picture082.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture085.jpg

This is a Texas truck, and 100% Rust free. Only a small amount of rust/discoloration near the battery tray.

From a blowout back in '04,

Picture046.jpg

And this is what happens when you let Dad drive your truck,

Picture071.jpg

Flatbed has been used very little.

Picture072.jpg

Merrick

Also, if I can add, I just installed HID lights in the headlights, and foglights. They are 10k's, and less than a week old.

Truck has a small power steering leak, and a very small oil leak on the oil feed line going to the HT3B. Blow-by is minimal. I'd say this motor is about 10-15% used up. Trans and clutch are healthy. Maybe 5% used up. Brakes are about 20% used. Needs lower A-Arm bushings. Vey drivable, just makes a soft thumping noise going over bumps.

I was in a sideswipe a long while back, resulting in a broken locating pin on the leaf spring/rear axle, and needed a new dually fender. Otherwise, it's all original sheet metal, never been hit from the front or sides pf the cab. The collision was not reported, I paid for the repair myself, ($2,500)

Merrick

Here are some addtional pics

DSC04112-1.jpg

DSC04119-1-1.jpg

DSC04127-1.jpg

DSC04147-1.jpg

DSC04216-1.jpg

DSC04211-1.jpg

DSC04239-1.jpg

DSC04225-1.jpg

DSC04254-1-1.jpg

DSC04248-1.jpg

DSC04208-1.jpg

good luck with your sale merrick

honestly i can vouch for this truck, its an amazing great all around truck and leave you speechless amazing truck

bump ttt

gl with you sale again

thanks for viewing

'94 2wd 3500 reg cab.

Just need a cheap sumpin' to keep hooked up to our trailer. Reliable. In descent shape, fairly rust free.

I was looking at trying to pick up an old dually 12V for cheap, cheap.. Hoping to pay about $2,500 - $3,500 for a used 12V....

Merrick

I too can vouch for this truck

NOt bad for a 24V, has downright awesome power, and is very impressive...

GL merrick..

Hey you want a cheap trailer puller, buy my fiances F250 LMAO!

LOL, reliable was another keyword, haha, j/k. Givin' ya a hard time...

I just installed 10k HID's in the heads and fogs last week...

Within the week, I'm going to be pulling the stickers off the hood and front fenders, and also the Janetty Racing and sticker residue off the front doors.

The flamed out grill comes off with a few allen wrenches. The OE grill is in perfect shape.

Thanks for the bump.

Merrick

A few videos of this truck.

No sound - YouTube - Dodge Diesel Smoke

No Sound - YouTube - My Dodge 3500 Diesel

Not plugged in, no grid heater, 3 day cold soak at ~30*F.
YouTube - Cold Start DOdge

Thought I'd film a wrecked car, but, you can get an idea of how quiet the truck is. It's barely louder than factory...
YouTube - My Dodge Cruisin' through town

This is how the truck shifted with a solid disc clutch. Truck now has as sprung dual disk..
YouTube - Dodge Diesel 5600 Shifting clip

Wedding Donuts...
YouTube - Wedding Donuts

The dual disc clutch in action...
YouTube - Dodge Diesel 3500 Dual Disk Clutch

Pulling a out of fuel 18 wheeler..
YouTube - Dodge pulling a broke down 18wheeler

Part 1, 2, 3, and 4, of the KDP repair I performed on the truck...
YouTube - KDP Repair home video Part 1
YouTube - KDP repair on my Dodge Cummins Part 2
YouTube - KDP Repair home video Part 3
YouTube - KDP Repair home video part 4

A condensed version of part 1,2,3 and 4, of above vids, (Still over 8 minutes long)...
YouTube - KDP Repair Home Video Highlites

Starting the truck after the KDP repair...
YouTube - Cummins Start after injector lines removed

And my favorite....
YouTube - Thursday Night Burnout! Diesel Power!

Merrick

I've got a few offers so far...

I'll hop in this truck today and deliver it anywhere in the U.S. for the $12k. As long as it's drivable to, LOL. It's not a submersible...

Give me some time to get myself a passport and I'll take it into Canada, LOL.

Merrick

lmao^^

bump ttt!!

someone buy this truck you wont regret it its worth every penny trust me

More pics anybody?

Picture036.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Flat Bed Rarely used...
Picture072.jpg

Rust Free Under Doors...
Picture082.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture085.jpg

Picture045.jpg

From a blowout back in '06...
Both sides look the same. Don't buy Cooper tires.

Picture046.jpg

Merrick

Back