98.5 Part out

PDW Power

Supporting Vendor
Im parting out my 98.5. Has full interior and rolling chassis. Has pwr Towing mirrors and heated. Full leather interior. all switches and whatever else there.

Has 20" rims with Nitto Terra Grapplers make me a offer

Pictures by PDWPower - Photobucket

Is it grey or black?
Dana 70?
How much for the roller complete?

Is the rear bumper in good shape? PM me a price on the rear bumper, front if you got it, and the overhead console as long as it is in good shape. My sunglasses holder is broke. What size tires are on the rims? Thanks

Front seats black with power. and center jump seat and arm rest is black. Rear bench seat is grey. couldnt find a black one. Door panels grey. its a Dana 80 off 02. Has dual piston calipers.

Dont think im gonna sell as a roller. because if i sold everything on truck thats more than what i can sell as a roller

Rear bumper and front bumper good shape. PM me your number ill text ya pictures. Overhead console isnt best shape. my kid thought it was a toy holder until it broke.
Ill double check tires size but think they were 305/50/20's nitto terra grapplers. Rims and tires 1200 picked up and 1500 shipped. have about 10k left on tires or so

Shane, send me a few pics of the rear especially the brakes. Then was it and auto or manual? If manual I want the floor cup holder ;)

Would you sell wheels separate from tires? Where in Pa is Grantville. I'm south of pittsburgh.

pm me a price for body parts very serious about the cab and doors and possbile fenders. you could strip it of all wanted/valuable parts and do a roler if that works number is 4196058548 if that works better

300 bucks for tow mirrors. they are heated and power.

pass door and rear doors sold. DS at very bottom on inside has some rust but outside good. front fenders are good. Cab will need cab corners and bottom rockers eventually. if want them fixed i can repair them and primer cab for a price that we agree on.

Yes ill sell rims for a grand and throw tires in for free. im right outside harrisburg pa. i can make it to somerset pa in 3 hrs at 70 mph

if no one wants any dash parts .Ill give dash with cab. Frame in great shape also. rear axle sold. might have front axle there if doesnt sell. ill sell dash cab and front axle fenders and frame with springs for a grand as it sits. seats are sold

Can you take some pictures for me? It's a deal for cash if the cab is in savable shape. Also Thrownin the drivers door if it's decent.

Cab is deff savable i was gonna do it but going on to new project/drag truck. so this one gots to go haha. I was gonna weld in corners and all and be good as new. Underneath is good shape for sure. and drivers door can go with it also. just needs the 3 inch wide piece welded in at bottom of door. (Part that sits on the sill when door closed) Outside is in good shape. fendors and hood can go too. if want dash i have title also. Pm me your number or text me at 717-557-70six0

Back