98 Dodge 2500 - $8,000

RockinRam96

My father is looking to sell 1998 Dodge 2500, 2 wheel drive, 159,000 original miles, 5.9 12 valve Cummins, auto trans. Truck is set up to use a 5th wheel or bumper pull hitch, with a working brake controller. Truck is in mint condition. Truck was purchased about 7 years ago at around 100,000 miles from an older gentlemen who bought the truck brand new to pull his 28' goose neck camper. Have the original window sticker and all the factory owners manuals. Truck is flawless. Runs and drives excellent. Has been stored inside every winter. Never been in the salt.

Only reason for the sale is he has two pickups and looking to sell one. Unfortunately this is the one.

$8,000. Call or text Chris at 585-797-4385.

Attachments

• 98-1jpg.jpg
    98-1jpg.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 98-2.jpg
    98-2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 98-3.jpg
    98-3.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
That’s kind of an odd little bird you have there. Good clean truck it looks like! GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wow. that will sell quick at that price. perfect candidate for a 4x4 swap.

Would be nice. I actually had a 96 4x4 for the same price and took months to sell. But... that obviously didn't have the suicide doors or the updated interior.

That’s kind of an odd little bird you have there. Good clean truck it looks like! GLWS

This truck is super clean. I would challenge anyone to find a truck of this age, with all original parts and interior to come up with something as nice. This is almost a barn find that has been driven for the past 20 years.

I’d love to have it actually. Only thing that would make it better for me if I was in the market, would be a short bed.

Would be nice. I actually had a 96 4x4 for the same price and took months to sell. But... that obviously didn't have the suicide doors or the updated interior.

This truck is super clean. I would challenge anyone to find a truck of this age, with all original parts and interior to come up with something as nice. This is almost a barn find that has been driven for the past 20 years.

It's actually not to difficult. to find 2wd drives this clean. Finding them with low miles is more difficult. have a one owner 97 2wd in the driveway with 0 rust with 345k doesnt seem to be worth anything.

It's actually not to difficult. to find 2wd drives this clean. Finding them with low miles is more difficult. have a one owner 97 2wd in the driveway with 0 rust with 345k doesnt seem to be worth anything.

The rears doors are worth something, take the stickers off the bed and detail it up and put it on ebay.

The rears doors are worth something, take the stickers off the bed and detail it up and put it on ebay.

Why take the stickers off the bed, because you don’t like them?

It honestly doesn’t need detailing. It’s that clean.

It’s not just the lack of rust. This think is clean inside and out. There isn’t a stain, cigarette burn, crack in the dash, broken button, nothing out of place on this truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking truck. Make a nice replacement for my Ford. I think '98 need to be smogged here in CA. though.
RonA

766d7b4eec50a33bad2b105a0a82d1e2.jpg

2743b346b0123f39c2558a081b653907.jpg

12136877783457eb2570c1b2626a86d2.jpg

4362d1c6566d1293b97ce3122b252e2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back