98 front end

I'm aware it don't happen for no reason. But I'm thinking the wear started and is just compounding. Once a tire starts to wear a bit it only gets worse quicker. I've pried and poked everything I can with truck in the air. When I get a chance with wifey I'm gonna drop truck to ground an get her to wiggle steering. One tire could have issues as well and might have caused that to the other tire. But I don't wanna slap new ones on and watch them get all puckered too.

It's very unlikely that one tire being bad would wear another. Very very unlikely. The fact that they are both wore the same leads me to believe something is out of wack.

Ya I haven't rotated the tires at all. They were used when I put them on. I've put maybe 10k km on them so not very many. I usually rotate every second oil change.

Bre - I'll do some more shaking and twisting when wife gets home and see what else I can find. If I can't see anything I'll rotate worn tires to rear and vice versa once new parts are here and installed and see what happens.

Back