98 P Pump 24v Engine Build

You are gunna like those 5x18's! I had Weston build mine over a year ago and love them. You plan on running this thing on the street much?

i dont know how its gonna really be yet, but im hoping to drive it on the street! i cant wait to finally get it running. i just ordered everything to finish the fuel system and the remaining engine parts i needed, mostly valvetrain. should have it all this week sometime!

Some parts showed up today! Pretty much everythibg to plumb my fuel system.

utazumur.jpg
y9asuga6.jpg
berumy3u.jpg

Also got some new fenders, aftermarket, but they should do the trick.

epebedap.jpg

denu9yma.jpg
y7epa3ej.jpg

Electric water pump showed up today! Along with some other stuff. Still waiting on a few more things. Sent my fuel sell out to a buddy of mine to have some more fittings welded into it. Once i get that back ill be able to mount it and start to run some fuel lines.

3yneqenu.jpg

I got my hamilton valve spring retainers and pushrods today! Here they are installed. Now that my valve train is complete, i was able to but in my rocker studs and rockers and set my overhead!

ute6e7er.jpg

This build looks great sofar! I started mine a few weeks ago and ended up painting mine Chrysler orange, which is the same color as yours is I am guessing.....looks great.

Got the transmission back together and in, had to replace a couple clutch packs and some seals.

Fuel system is now completely plumbed. Still waiting in a few parts from keating. Should be here this week.

amada2ys.jpg
avemu9up.jpg
3e9yvu2u.jpg
pute5usy.jpg
y9ube2aq.jpg

Got the truck running and moving as of last week! Runs great, ill try to get a video up asap, havnt had time to update

Back