'98 QCLB Dually Rolling Chassis

Countryboy07

I'm trying to sell my '98 Quad Cab Dually Rolling Chassis that had a 24V Cummins and an 47RE auto trans. I took the motor and am in the process of installing it in my '97 Ford. The truck is complete minus the motor, tranfercase, and engine harness. The factory intercooler, radiator, A/C condenser, etc. are all still in the engine bay. The stock 47RE is in need of a rebuild as O/D went out. Dana 60 front and Dana 80 rear. The interior is complete and in pretty good shape considering the trucks age. Only had the typical Dodge tear in the drivers seat and the lever to position the back of the seat is broken off. Other than that, the interior is in really good shape! The truck was a farm truck, so the bed is a little beat up, needs a new tail gate and tail lights, but all in all it is in decent shape. There is some surface rust along the bottom of the doors and the drivers side cab corner is rusted all the way through, but that is the extent of the rust. I may part it out, but would really like to sell it whole as I don't want a vehicle that I cannot move. If your somewhat local (100-200 miles) , I can help with getting the vehicle to you as well.

Looking for $2,000 OBO, or trade for NV4500. Have clean IN title in hand.

I will try to get some pics up tomorrow as I will be working on the truck tonight. Thank you!

Last edited:
Bump TTT!!! Pics will be up tomorrow, Didn't get a chance to work on the truck last night.

MYDC0530-1.jpg

MYDC0531.jpg

MYDC0535.jpg

MYDC0538.jpg

MYDC0533.jpg

MYDC0536-1.jpg

MYDC0537-1.jpg

MYDC0532-1.jpg

MYDC0534.jpg

Dont pay attention to the time stamp, I just took these pics last night.

Last edited:
I will replace the tail lights before it is sold... and the drivers side cab corner is the only place it is rusted all the way through.

Back