'99 D65EX-12 Komatsu Dozer

Bodacious

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Thought I'd post my 'ol 65 on here. Ya just never know.

Open Rops, joystick steering and blade controls, 4-way 12' Semi U-Blade, decent undercarriage, weighs in 42k lb. Very powerful and fast for this class dozer.

Probably not going to be working this thing near as much as before. lol It jars ya pretty good sometimes. lol

I'll try to get some pics if anyone is interested.

$35,000

Weston, WV, 26452

D-65_back.jpg

D-65_back_2.jpg

D-65_cutting_edges.jpg

D-65_front_2.jpg

D-65_front_2.jpg

D-65_rail.jpg

D65_seat.jpg

D-65_Top_Roller.jpg

D65_front_idler.jpg

D-65_Sprockets.jpg

D65_hrs.jpg

D65_serial.jpg

Hours shown can be verified through Komatsu. This machine was sold locally and has lived it's life here. Previous owner installed winch that I removed.

This is probably the original set of rails meaning they are about shot. Someone has obviously installed new pads. Idlers and roller are all good but wore on the wearing surfaces. She would make an excellent farm dozer as is and she would go right back into production with a set of sprocket segments and rails.

I tried to price it accordingly: MachineryTrader.com | KOMATSU D65EX-12 For Sale - 13 Listings - Page 1.

Thanks, I work for a Komatsu dealer here in western New York. I'll pass it along to my uncle who is looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Sumitomo excavator in the background looks identical to a Cat E70 that we have at work. It's a good little machine.

That Sumitomo excavator in the background looks identical to a Cat E70 that we have at work. It's a good little machine.

10-4 on that. This is the grey market Linkbelt. Pound for Pound the best excavator I have ever owned. Lol, the only thing electrical is the 12 volts to the starter. ...and no need to work out after a long day of running those butter stirrers. lol

Thanks, I work for a Komatsu dealer here in western New York. I'll pass it along to my uncle who is looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, any help is appreciated. I priced the Carco 70 winch I removed from this dozer. A new winch is in the $80k range mounted. Most of the winch tractors around here have gone oversize. You mostly see D8 and the like hanging hoes anymore. Regardless, it just baffles me that something could loose value this bad on the open market.

I think folks got tired of the B.S. and just decided to lease/rent. I have a 2006 160 Case Hoe (Can't Afford Something Else). Normally, around here if I go much over $100/hr, I loose the work. I called the other day to have a service man come out and test the pumps, lol, they charge $125/hr. Something is wrong with this picture!!!!

Back