99 dodge 2500 2wd (OH)

johnstontruckin

I'm looking to sell my 99 dodge 2500. It is an ext cab short bed with a 137k on it. It is nice shape with little to no rust. I would just like a 4wd and that is the reason for selling. It runs good I drive it everyday, it does not leak or use any oil in between oil changes. the interior is in excellent shape outside of a cracked dash. It has a fass 150 lift pump that I installed after the stock one failed. It is stock outside of that. The color is green and silver and I will get pictures up as soon as I figure out how. Or I can text pictures. Call or text with any questions 614-679-19one1 asking 7800 obo not sure if that's out of line or not.

Pictures

Attachments

• derek.jpg
    derek.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • derek1.jpg
    derek1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
  • derek2.jpg
    derek2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
  • derek3.jpg
    derek3.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
  • derek4.jpg
    derek4.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
  • derek5.jpg
    derek5.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 0
  • derek6.jpg
    derek6.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
  • derek7.jpg
    derek7.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
That's a nice looking truck, do you know what block is in it?

Its a 53 block unfortunately. But its such a nice truck and runs really well, I know that will detour some people but so far I have had no problems out of it. I just don't want to drive it this winter through the salt and all. I don't wanna ruin a nice truck

Good looking ride, at a good price. It's hard to sell a 2WD up here man. Good luck.

Good looking ride, at a good price. It's hard to sell a 2WD up here man. Good luck.

Thanks snedge, it is a very nice truck. There isn't that many clean trucks up here. Everything is completely rotted out and over priced. Thats why I figured this would sell quick, but its not turning out that way lol

The 53 scares people away. Figure three thousand to find a decent motor and get it changed if that will do it. Makes it a high priced truck. I'd really be interested if it didn't have that motor. Some run forever, some don't.

The 53 scares people away. Figure three thousand to find a decent motor and get it changed if that will do it. Makes it a high priced truck. I'd really be interested if it didn't have that motor. Some run forever, some don't.

From what I have read 53 blocks are pretty hit or miss, some have good luck and some don't. But if you look around craigslist at all the junk that people want 12-13k with 250 thousand miles on it. I would think it would still make this thing a bargain. But it is just a 2wd after all, its just a shame that its so clean and that block is going to scare people away from a good truck. Heck there might not ever be any issues with it but I guess that's a chance someone will have to take I guess.

Back