99 dodge qcsb 4x4

ctd8999

P-Pump chump
I've owned this truck since March 2003, with 49K mi. on it. I'm the 2nd owner, @ 62K mi. I replaced the 53 block with a new block from cummins. Truck has 102K mi. currently. Featured in Diesel World, November 2009 and Diesel Power, December 2011.
Spearco intercooler
T-4 66 turbo / polished race cover
Stainless Diesel polished T-4 exhaust manifold
Fresh 06 cylinder head / oringed
ARP head and rocker studs
Hamilton 188 / 220 cam
FASS pump
Monster pump
Hurricane II injectors
Edge drag comp
Snow w/m stage II and stage III

Attachments

• DSCN0688.jpg
    DSCN0688.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1343.jpg
    DSCN1343.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1342.jpg
    DSCN1342.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1341.jpg
    DSCN1341.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1344.jpg
    DSCN1344.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1337.jpg
    DSCN1337.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1324.jpg
    DSCN1324.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1329.jpg
    DSCN1329.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
Great truck here guys, hate to see you sell it. Runs great is one of the best sleepers out there!

I've owned this truck since March 2003 with 49K mi. I'm the 2nd owner, @ 62K mi. I replaced the 53 block with a new block from cummins. 102K mi currently. Featured in Diesel World, November 2009 and Diesel Power, December 2011. Every thing works air conditioning / heater, nothing is hacked up.

Spearco intercooler
T-4 66 turbo, polished race cover
Stainless Diesel polished T-4 exhaust manifold
Fresh 06 oringed cylinder head
ARP head and rocker studs
Hamilton 188 / 220 cam
FASS pump
Monster pump
Hurricane II injectors
Edge drag comp
Snow stage II and III w/m systems
Detroit locker in rear
Caltracs
Rancho 9000 shocks front / rear
Fresh DAVE GOEREND trans and converter
4" stainless exhaust ( most of it )
Custom roll bar with swingout side bars
Egt, boost and fuel pressure gauges
Stock steel wheels
Bridgestone Dueler AT Revos 285-75-16 close to new
Spray in bedliner
Weighs around 6875 with me

Can be driven anywhere. Great street driver or drag race. Truck is in great condition inside, outside and underside. Trailer hitch is the only part removed from truck. One of the quicker VP-44 street driven trucks out there, makes big power with a small turbo.

Price is $25K. Thanks Steve B.

Great truck, great guy! Here's a chance for someone to own a beautiful truck. It's a "turn key racer", "daily driver", and "show truck" all rolled into one. All the work has been done on this truck, (normal maintenance and just enjoy).:snoop:

I've been wanting to see your truck, but not for sale! Mike and Johnny have both mentioned your truck when talking to them about my truck. Sweet looking truck. I love how clean it is and that roll cage is awesome.

Great truck, great guy! Here's a chance for someone to own a beautiful truck. It's a "turn key racer", "daily driver", and "show truck" all rolled into one. All the work has been done on this truck, (normal maintenance and just enjoy).:snoop:

Thanks for the compliments Jim. I've had a lot of good times competing with you and the other guys thru the years. Thanks Steve

11 second vp-44 street truck

11 second street truck, with all the options. Ready to go. Thanks Steve B.

Bump. This is one of the cleanest trucks your gonna find. It is well worth the asking price. You couldn't build a truck like this for near what he is asking.

Bump. This is one of the cleanest trucks your gonna find. It is well worth the asking price. You couldn't build a truck like this for near what he is asking.

Thanks for the bump Karl. Now this is what Kyle needs. :ft: Thanks Steve B.

Back