99 Map plug?

Sred94

I know my truck doesnt have the factory map plug. When i traced my comp box wires where the 2 plugs go for the map it is just an all weather plug that was spliced on. Does anyone have a pic of the right plug ends i need to put it to the way it should be? Would appreciate it alot seeing how i want to get a new chip without butchering the new harness for it to make it work. Even a verbal description would help

I know my truck doesnt have the factory map plug. When i traced my comp box wires where the 2 plugs go for the map it is just an all weather plug that was spliced on. Does anyone have a pic of the right plug ends i need to put it to the way it should be? Would appreciate it alot seeing how i want to get a new chip without butchering the new harness for it to make it work. Even a verbal description would help

I guess I'm not following...

Im wondering what the factory map plug that will plug into any programmer for the 99 looks like. I know they change from 98.5-00 and 01, 02 but i dont know what plug i need to get to take it back to how ot originally was.

Bare with me... Are you trying to change a harness, or are you changing the map sensor?

How about you take a picture and show us what you're working with.

No I was asking you if you were confused too lol

:hehe: I'm always confused! But yes I'm not getting what the OP is trying to describe!

Tryin to figure out how to load pictures. Took some but cant find "image url" to upload.

Back