9's Finally !! @ RMR Even !

trentnell

Hit up the midnight drags at Rocky Mountain Raceway last night ,had a few issue's with a up-pipe leaking pretty bad so only was able to get the turbo's to spool one time then the leak got so bad they wouldn't spool at all , but will have that issue fixed asap and be back out for some more testing this pass i only got 12 psi on the line so she still has a bit more in it , i think a friend got a video of it so i will post it up when i get it uploaded .

DA 6550 ft
60ft 1.53
330 4.26
1/8 6.44 @ 113.43
1000 8.3
1/4 9.87 @ 143.54 MPH

Sweet! Thats a big jump from your old numbers......what did you change?

That's awesome Trent! Can't wait to see what kind of numbers she can put up when she's dialed in.

Sweet! Thats a big jump from your old numbers......what did you change?

Not such a big jump , the 10.32 was right out of the box in the spring , then got the MPH up to 146 out in Sac CA when i put some 47 LPM sticks from DDP in and a 120% over II pump in the secondary location , but was fighting some ET issue's , changed the secondary turbo for a higher flowing one that spools faster and it helped my 1/8 times a whole bunch, more than this pass even shows. Before the up-pipe leak i could get 5psi out of the secondary at the line, last night i barely got the top light let alone the secondary singing , also finally getting the 4 link dialed in , still have a bunch to do , the truck has been making the power for a bit now , but it takes more than raw HP to put down some good runs .

Isnt that the truth Trent.. great job! Do you think you will make it north of the border to Edmonton in August?

Well to me 4 tenths and 11 mph is huge! And as malibu said that is even more impressive with an Allison.

Nice work Trent! I was plannng on going out there lastnight, but was afraid of getting rained out like every other time I've been out there this year! Looking forward to seeng the latest track footage!

Congrat's Trent!!! A lot of time and effort into that pass. Keep it up.

Back