A 65 Cadillac at TS

Jff24Gordn

FIRE
What happens when you put a 5.9 in a 65 Caddy?? It drags the frame on the ground, of course. :rockwoot:
100_0720.jpg

100_0719.jpg

100_0696.jpg

100_0723.jpg

100_0710.jpg

Its a very nice build that will be done soon. I have more pics of Jason Livingston's ride that I'll post later.

Well crap, didn't know that was you when i was there! I would have introduced myself! i have some too from the car in the same exact spot. Badass car!

I had a gut a few years back want me to put a 12v in a hurse, I said shure bring on the parts.

That thing was sweet, would like to see more stuff like that.
It would be wicked awesome if it had spinners though;)

Now THAT is awesome! Its giving me ideas for a '67 Coupe De Ville that I want to build in a few years.

Scott

Saw it arrive on a trailer while we were at Waffle House. Seeing the truck pulling it I was so hoping it had an oil burner it. Nice project! Wish I could seen it up close.

I heard the scratches on the passenger side came from the trip, I "heard" a strap tore and it fell off the trailer going through Nashville. Anyone know if there's any truth to that?

Lavon

I saw that roll through the fair grounds after we got up there and it definitely is a nice ride!

Back