A&A NADM East Coast Nationals July 16

I know it is a 1/4 mile Ron :poke:

Was just curious for a couple reasons.

1- want to know what tires/wheels to bring.

2- that place is hard enough to stop 7000 lbs at 11.50's ...10.50's would be a handfull :eek:

lol you are right there! Sounds like you need SSBC brakes (plug)!

Unlimited 1/4 mile!:cheer:

Greg plan on 1/4 mile for the unlimited class. Only reason we will change is if the is a safety concern with the racers. But we have always ran unlimited 1/4 mile. Prostreet was our 1/8 class but they never show up so I done away with that class this year. I will put it back in if they decide to come.

Greg plan on 1/4 mile for the unlimited class. Only reason we will change is if the is a safety concern with the racers. But we have always ran unlimited 1/4 mile. Prostreet was our 1/8 class but they never show up so I done away with that class this year. I will put it back in if they decide to come.

Thanks Chuck.

The only reason I asked is the shut down at Numidia is awfully short. As you know, last year I ran both QD and PS there. In QD qualifying I hadn't turned the truck down far enough and ran an 11.4 @ 118 on one pass. It was all I could do to get slowed down for the U turn at the end of the track. I will be running mid to high 10's @ 127+ there this year if we run the 1/4 in Unlimited and definitly have some reservations about getting my 6900 lb. lead sled whoa'd down in time. Add to the mix the fact that the turn at the end is so sharp I already have to make a 3 point turn to make it due to the front LS being bound up tight after the power has been put to it.

I will run whatever everyone wants, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings, or bother me one bit if we only ran 1/8.

Doubt I will make it,have to work Friday night and it would depend on if I get back home from my turn terminal in NE fast enough.Also a motorcycle show with a dyno shootout I'd like to go to that same weekend with my V-Rod.Decisions,Decisions.....Time will tell....

Aaahhh come on Hammer, I had a job for you at the event, plus the weekend before at the Jam in Bloomsburg! You gonna be there?

Aaahhh come on Hammer, I had a job for you at the event, plus the weekend before at the Jam in Bloomsburg! You gonna be there?

Ron...
I can honestly say I will NOT be in Bloomsburg for the truck show as that is a definite conflict with the All Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle.The Bloomsburg Fairgrounds also last year made my gal leave with her truck as she took the two therapy dogs with her as we split the events with our trucks keeping one at Carlisle and one In Bloomsburg.She was informed "no dogs" and asked to leave which she did and she has vowed to never go back or give Bloomsburg any of our money.

Still up in the air about Numidia as there is still a motorcycle dyno show that I have my eye on for my V-Rod.I will know as the time gets closer and we see what we decide.

Ron...
I can honestly say I will NOT be in Bloomsburg for the truck show as that is a definite conflict with the All Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle.The Bloomsburg Fairgrounds also last year made my gal leave with her truck as she took the two therapy dogs with her as we split the events with our trucks keeping one at Carlisle and one In Bloomsburg.She was informed "no dogs" and asked to leave which she did and she has vowed to never go back or give Bloomsburg any of our money.

Still up in the air about Numidia as there is still a motorcycle dyno show that I have my eye on for my V-Rod.I will know as the time gets closer and we see what we decide.

No dogs in a fairground, what kind of place is that? We allow dogs at Numidia, petted a baby pit bull this weekend in Muncie, cute little thing.

VRod huh, those are built about 5 min from my house here in KC. I have viewed the plant many times, they are ultimate in cycles for speed.

Hope you come back to Numidia!

They have a policy in place for years now:

No Pets Allowed:
No dogs of any size, cats, snakes, lizards, or any kind of animal (except Family Events Staff).

Guys,

Just wanted to make sure I'm reading the rules correctly,

Does 2.6 class require transmission blanket?

Rules stated last year that if you didn't spin over 4500rpm, that you didn't need them. I don't see that statement this year? (unless I'm overlooking it)

Just want to make sure that I'm good either or.

Thanks
Jim

Back