A/c ????

jktcummins

24v GOD!!!! HAHAHA
Does anyone now how to fix the common problem with the a/c on the common rails. I have two and both will not blow cold air out of the passinger side vent. Any fixes for this????

Does anyone now how to fix the common problem with the a/c on the common rails. I have two and both will not blow cold air out of the passinger side vent. Any fixes for this????

IIRC, the blend door has broken. Need to replace door/mechanism.

Mine just doesnt blow as cold on the passenger side. the temperature adjusts to the same warmth but not the same when on ac. i havent shecked it out yet. I figured its either in the control head or a blend door

What does it take to fix it??? Are there any service manuals????

Recharge - just a hair low causes a "priority" valve to divert all of the cooling to the driver side. Mine has done the blowing warm on the passenger side three times, twice I took it to the dealer when under warranty and they dyed it, searched, found NO leaks and recharged and it worked great. Last year I put a few shots from a can I bought for an old car into it and cleared right up, I would say less than 2 oz went in and I have not had a problem through all of this summer. Next year I will probably have to shoot it a bit.

Back