A day at Turbonetics

weweld

I got to go to Turbonetics on Tuesday to help make a commercial and did we have fun. The guys from PowerTV installed cameras on the outside and inside of Stroked Lightning and had me go out and drive around town. No crazy stuff just normal driving and being safe on the public streets. The street driving part was cut short by Simi Valley Police Dept and sorry but there were NO citations given out. Even though the complaint said we were driving on the sidewalks and ripping though parking lots none of that happened. I know us old farts are boring but I prefer to go fast on the drag strip now instead of the streets , most of the time.

We also got to do some dyno runs and I put down a 509 on #2 with a mild tune.

I would like to thank Brian C for giving me the ride of a life time this is some thing that I will remember for a life time.

Thanks to Brad Lewis and the crew at Turbonetics for all there help these past months and letting me a part of there activities there. They are the driving force behind Stroked Lightning.

Thanks to my boss Jim Price for giving me the time off work for this and all the other race related events I get to be at.

And last be not least my wife Sheryl for putting up with all this go fast stuff because she has no need for speed but she still puts up with me.

whats this Blue Oval Thunder i see in your Sig? :evil:

Back