A NW drag racer (RR)

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Congratulations Rhonda !!!!! Wow, I guess I should have picked up the DP magazine sooner. I just read the couple page article (finally) featuring the “Pavement Princess” nice write up…. Your NHRA involvement
and point series competitiveness has helped elevate the Diesel /Gas cohesion (they use to snarl at Diesels, now they just don't look) This couldn’t happen to a nicer person, you deserve it.. Way-2-go !!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I heard that truck of Rhonda's was even famous before this article in DP.....:1tooth:

But it was famous with another driver:bigsmile: , who had to move up a couple of helmet sizes after all the fame and press he garnered.....LOL if he's anything like his father, then we'd better watch outLOL :evil LOL

Thanks Fletch. I thought I'd done well with the Princess until Will got behind the wheel and won the All High School Drags his first time out! I can't remember how many rounds he had to go, but it was grueling and beautiful to watch. Apparently the Fletcher talent runs deep... :bow:

Duallie, ... dude, just link us to one. :thankyou2: I cant pick the truck out from the thumb. :1tooth:

I'll try to get some video, but I have very little. I do have one from this year running an 11.72 against a Z06; guess who won! :bigsmile:
I'd like to get some of my donuts at PDR dyno days. I know cameras have been rolling, but don't know who had them...

Back