A truck i dont want..........

Looks like some of the idiots at BG this year, if there crap would run they wouldn't be doing this stuff......dude your truck is weak, take it home!

Jim

There was a guy in CR at Indy a few years ago doing burnouts like that and his brakes got so hot and on fire it started to catch the tires on fire. I wouldnt think any diesel would take much of that ford chevy or dodge I would have hated to see the coolant tem and pyro

There was a guy in CR at Indy a few years ago doing burnouts like that and his brakes got so hot and on fire it started to catch the tires on fire. I wouldnt think any diesel would take much of that ford chevy or dodge I would have hated to see the coolant tem and pyro

I remember that guy...blue and silver QCLB with his company logo on it and on the back window it said WILL WORK FOR TIRES

I remember that guy...blue and silver QCLB with his company logo on it and on the back window it said WILL WORK FOR TIRES

IRP2007083.jpg

i cant believe someone had a pic of that I remember his brakes catching on fire

Sad, stupid, dumb ass:bang. That's what stupid and money get you, a ruined truck. I wounder what the trans, pyro, and coolant temps look like when they are all pegged for 5 minutes.

What a tool.. not that he cared what temps his coolant and exhaust gas was at, but he probably had a big chip and no guages like all the other guys with a chip and exhaust making 800 hp and eating vettes... :doh:

Yeah... I can't say much other than that I've learned my lesson...

Case in point... My vid from my towns local fair burnout competition. In my defense the tires were sponsored by the local tire shop and I ran through about 2 gallons of straight water in the water injection system to keep it cool. Still pretty retarded now that I think about it though.

YouTube - Cummins Dodge Burnout

Burnouts are just plain a waste of time and money... A bunch of people in town has been asking if I'm going to enter again this year and I just laugh and say "Nah.. I've outgrown that finally..."

-FLAME SUIT ON!-

Just watched the video what a flammer and his friends letting him do it they need a swift kikck to the sack:kick:

i would charge him for the repairs and double for stupidity after beatin him with a tire iron for being disrepectful to his truck

Back