A very deranged Thank you

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Guys, I cannot thank you all enough for the support I have been given, and offered. I have had literally 35+ pm's, text's and phone calls with offers to help ranging from turning a wrench, to parts, to donations. I am truly overwhelmed by it all. I started this out to make something cool for us racers and Powerstroke guys, and to say thanks to the members of Comp D, (PSN didn't exist back then). This turned into much more than I ever thought it would be, and truly became about making something special. I think we did that. Given the amount of interest, and offers, Its obvious to me, that I have to get this thing back together, and do it quick. I felt like throwing in the towel when this happened, but you guys have literally lifted my spirits back up, given me the motivation and the inspiration to continue, and not only get it back to where it was, but make it meaner, better, and stronger. Thanks to each and every one of you guys. You mean the world to me, and without being mushy, I feel as though I am part of the PSN and Comp D family. When I am down, I turn to you guys, when I need a laugh, I turn to you guys, and when I need to vent, sometimes some of you get that too. LOL In short, thanks for being there, thanks for your offers, they mean so much to me.

Now that you know how I feel, prepare for Deranged, version 2.0

Guys, I cannot thank you all enough for the support I have been given, and offered. I have had literally 35+ pm's, text's and phone calls with offers to help ranging from turning a wrench, to parts, to donations. I am truly overwhelmed by it all. I started this out to make something cool for us racers and Powerstroke guys, and to say thanks to the members of Comp D, (PSN didn't exist back then). This turned into much more than I ever thought it would be, and truly became about making something special. I think we did that. Given the amount of interest, and offers, Its obvious to me, that I have to get this thing back together, and do it quick. I felt like throwing in the towel when this happened, but you guys have literally lifted my spirits back up, given me the motivation and the inspiration to continue, and not only get it back to where it was, but make it meaner, better, and stronger. Thanks to each and every one of you guys. You mean the world to me, and without being mushy, I feel as though I am part of the PSN and Comp D family. When I am down, I turn to you guys, when I need a laugh, I turn to you guys, and when I need to vent, sometimes some of you get that too. LOL In short, thanks for being there, thanks for your offers, they mean so much to me.

Now that you know how I feel, prepare for Deranged, version 2.0

Well it doesn't surprise me none. The diesel community for the most part are a good groupe of people that no matter what brand it is, they will pay it some sort of respect. And when you have a build, like you did, well you can't help but want to help lend a hand to get her back on track. If I lived closer, I'd be offering the same help too...or atleast a couple beers to throw back... I have no doubt that you'll get this thing fixed, and back out there giving Mr. Lott nightmares...LOL and making your sponsors proud to be a part of this truck. Deranged 2.0...:rockwoot:

V 1.0 we tried to make streetable. V 2.0, will not be, its a race truck by god. Joe farmer, plan accordingly! LOL

So, now the Deranged V.2 .0 will be with Cummins 12V :evil

If you ever need any help just hollar at me. I'm what you'd call a local. LOL

Atta boy Tim, wade back in swinging and kick that bish in the balls. Now that you know what the problem was there won't be any trouble with that. Let me know if we can help.

V 1.0 we tried to make streetable. V 2.0, will not be, its a race truck by god. Joe farmer, plan accordingly! LOL

Simply trailer trash now. LOL LOL

J/K I truly want to see a Ford compete with the Cummins and Duramaxs, especially DeRanged. Will add a whole lot more to Monday morning forum racing. :hehe:

Having seen it a number of times during the build process and the maiden passes almost feel I have a stake in it. I would also lend a hand if possible, moral support if nothing else. :Cheer: Looking forward to Deranged V2.0, hopefully be there to video the next maiden runs. I am glad you have passed the grieving, acceptance phases and now focused straight ahead at the tree.

If there is anything, and I mean ANYTHING I can do for you from north of the border let me know, I will get er done for ya

I have my Quickrete ready! It's block filling time!!

concrete%20mix%2060%20lb.jpg

So...

You p-pumping that thing?

Chin up, walk proudly, teach them that a 6.0l can hit 9's, even if its in a ranger.

Tim, if you want to live up to a true DERANGED name, go Double Overtime Style. :cheer:Quit fooling with the retro Slow White stuff!!!!!*bdh*

Gene, I am just trying to get it to TS in time. The thought of that much work makes me.........well excited. LOL I am a sick man.

Gene, I am just trying to get it to TS in time. The thought of that much work makes me.........well excited. LOL I am a sick man.

Wouldn't it be cool though at 175, eh?:rockwoot:

You can do it, I have faith in ya!!

Back