? about my injectors

I run both. The 7 holes are cleaner and still make pretty good power. When I bought a set of Ryans injectors from RCP I told him I wanted something clean that still makes good power, the 6 holes I have are a smokey mess and I dont like driving on the street with them. I make 720hp with my 7x.010s from Ryan and they are clean. My 6x012s make 790hp but are not street friendly.

That's what I had seen in person between the two, the smokeyness. I didn't know if there was a big difference in the power between running one or the other. Is there any particular reason why the 6 hole makes more than the 7 hole?

I have been very happy with my DDP's but would love to try some 6-holes just to see the difference. Not enough pennies in the piggy bank tho for a new set yet.

lol I hear ya, I could probably borrow my buddys 6x18's like I did before the swap, but they are bigger than what I would plan to run. I really like how these run, so it would be difficult to let them go. lol

6x018s are huge and may hurt you.6x018 is more than anyone needs imo. M 6x012s would not clear up with a 64/71 over a 87 big brother at 115psi of boost.

6x018s are huge and may hurt you.6x018 is more than anyone needs imo. M 6x012s would not clear up with a 64/71 over a 87 big brother at 115psi of boost.

That just tells me that your setup was not matched and had alot of restricton in the airflow department.

That just tells me that your setup was not matched and had alot of restricton in the airflow department.

or that my pump works how it should. I run a bullet as a single and make 790hp and max egts down the track are 1400.

If I was going to run a set of 6's they would measure .012 or .013. My 66 cleans up what I got pretty good, but I got a little pump though.

The Mach 6 is ~ 7x0.010", and also ~ 2.9LPM, one benefit is they are sac type.

How are the 7 hole sac compared to a 6 hole sac, performance and smoke?

Good information fellas. I think I may try and purchase a set of 6 holed injectors and try them out. Keep the ones I like better and sell the others.

Which size 6 hole would you guys recommend for my pump and turbo setup? I would perfer to big a lil bigger to give room. The pump is a maxed 160hp and 66/74.

We have Columbus built 7x.018s for our puller. Think we could make more power with a 6 hole? I've heard some big hp tractor guys will run a 4 hole and push the **** out of them and make more power that way but trash fuel systems quite often. Heard any word on that??

Back