AC Lines for 91.5-93 1st Gens

SIS

Hey all! As promised, take a look at my first set of AC lines for the 91.5-93 First Gen Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel.

AC lines 2.jpg AC lines 3.jpg ac lines 5.jpg

For now, you all will have to send me your old lines and I will recapture the blocks. Future plans enlist my brother to produce new blocks.

Could someone instruct me on how to become a CompD Sponsor?

Thank you,
Sis

Nice work! Looks good. I'll be sending ya'll some lines off some of my junk as I get a little further along with things. I imagine if you just P.M. one of the admins and they'd be happy to get you fixed right up.

Anyone with a green, orange, or red highlighted user name.
Click on the home page and scroll to the bottom, you will see.

Thanks. We will get in touch with one of them. Hate to be pushing our junk on here without permission.

Hey all! As promised, take a look at my first set of AC lines for the 91.5-93 First Gen Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel.

View attachment 65405 View attachment 65406 View attachment 65407

For now, you all will have to send me your old lines and I will recapture the blocks. Future plans enlist my brother to produce new blocks.

Could someone instruct me on how to become a CompD Sponsor?

Thank you,
Sis
Could you build a set for a non intercooled truck?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hey, Sis is no longer running the business. It is mine again. If you have some old hoses, I can set you up. I can make just about everything here now... except the extra time. I can recapture any good ends you have and save you some money.

Hey, Sis is no longer running the business. It is mine again. If you have some old hoses, I can set you up. I can make just about everything here now... except the extra time. I can recapture any good ends you have and save you some money.

I do not have any hoses at all. I am looking for a set for a non IC truck. Just spend gobs of money getting my truck up and running and don't want to switch to the IC style of AC compressor and everything else I need to swap to make it happen. Any chance you could make a set?

Back