Adding Ooomph to an E350?

Betaracer

Giggity Giggity Goo
Hey guys (and girls maybe), my bud has a 2004 E350 6.0L 4x4 and wants to make it go better. He's impressed with what I have done to mine. I have only ever glanced under the hood and it all looks very tight (Toit loik a toiga), and no one makes mention of their performance adders working in a van.

Thanks peeps,

B Juls R

hmm i bet you could get some tuning done for it, you might give DJ a call about it and ask him.

I figured tuning would be no problems, how about lessening back pressure and therefore EGTs with a better flowing exhaust and cooler intake air?

Go to a good muffler shop and see what they can do. I am sure they can change the down pipe and such.

only guy i know with a e350 just went 4inch after the dp, i can check but i don't know if anyone has a DP or intake for a e350
robert

David helped tune IIRC a 6.0 van last year that ran a 14.1 on a Sniper tune only.

Betaracer said:
I figured tuning would be no problems, how about lessening back pressure and therefore EGTs with a better flowing exhaust and cooler intake air?

Does Grand Rock have anything?

We got bored in the shop on afternoon and put 4" exaust a SCT some traction bars and best yet NOS on a E350. It ran like a ape.*nx*

The Govt' has some tricked out E-350's. Look for them driving around the super bowl.

Back