Adjustable fuel plate?

They make it much easier to make small adjustments on a 13mm pump.

They make it much easier to make small adjustments on a 13mm pump.

i havent used it but it looks like you still have to remove the cover and fuel shut off is that only advantage, that you dont have to loosed two screws?
im just wondering because i might put one om my pump when you guys send joe my twins thanks for all your hard work in making the setup joe said that they were sending out tommorow:rockwoot:

The gasket sure dont seal off like the o-ring on the stock afc. Adding small lock washers and checking them offten helps though.......

easier to tune than guessing and changing plates is my guess. A plate is 200 bucks, so is this, so you get an infinite plate for the same price as one normal plate which you may have to change out.

Only people I've ever heard of running one are like tractor pullers/mod trucks. Like was said, big pumps, big fuel. I can see gutting an AFC in an engine like that. No reason to gut one on the street.

Agreed there are not many reasons for ever getting rid of it thats for sure. Only if max fuel is demanded super early "and" if you have means of dealing with that fuel that early. I couldnt see many other reasons, with a skilled RT foot one could drive around it fine on the road prob. with a smaller charger but not as well as a properly set up afc.
Ryan

Back