Adjustable gear stock timing cover

kleann

VP44 pwr
Anyone make a "kit" to use the stock cover and access cover for an adjustable gear? I know someone used to but...

Thanks

I got mine from jerrod glover I believe. It has worked out really well.

we made ours stock cover, 1/4in ring with threaded holes and 1/4 cover works and looks good.

I know scheid will do it for 100. I just am looking for a cover to send down

It's been awhile but it seems like it was 100$ plus shipping. I would pm him for exact amount or if he is still doing them.

I've got one that has been modified for an adjustable gear 75 + shipping and it has a new crank seal on it

Nope , have not seen it. Pretty sure it has an o ring though

Sent him a message, thanks. his uses an o-ring, right?

yes it is an open o-ring. mine works great. I just set my cover ring from Jerrod on the stock gear case cover and traced inside and out, then made a line half-way between the 2 and cut out the hole. I welded it with a mig inside and out = no problems.

Here is a pic of Jerrods setup.

85a01d3d.jpg

^^^^. I had to slightly trim mine to miss the Fan pully but, if you plan it right you should not.

^^^^. I had to slightly trim mine to miss the Fan pully but, if you plan it right you should not.

I had to trim the cover just enough to clear the belt. I think you can see it in the pic. That's actually my cover and pump we swapped on my brothers 12v to finish the season out last year after my cam snapped.

Back