Adrenaline don't work!

RockinMC

Convience Enthusiest
I installed my adrenaline today and the display flashes PL 0 . I have re-checked everything and it all seems to be hooked up correctly. The only thing thats not hooked up is fuel pressure which they dont send with the kit so I assume its not mandatory. Anyone had this problem?:bang:doh::bang:doh::bang:doh:

I installed my adrenaline today and the display flashes PL 0 . I have re-checked everything and it all seems to be hooked up correctly. The only thing thats not hooked up is fuel pressure which they dont send with the kit so I assume its not mandatory. Anyone had this problem?:bang:doh::bang:doh::bang:doh:

Do you have the pulse monitor, or just the recon monitor. There is an option for the tunes not to kick in until operating temps are reached (140 or 170 depending). I am guessing that is your issue.
mishkaya

Just the little control pod, not the pulse. So I should warm it up to operating temps, then see what happens?

Just the little control pod, not the pulse. So I should warm it up to operating temps, then see what happens?

It depends which tune you have installed in the Adrenaline, but my guess is yes, just run it to operating temps and the power can then be dialed in.
mishkaya

Yep, got it warmed up.......it works now. It didn't come with anything but a installation manual so I didn't know. I'll see how it runs tommorrow. Thanks for the help.:woohoo:

just installed mine today also, the pulse is all scrambled, cant see anything on it :bang . i can still change power levels though can tell by the power.

Back