Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

I see you guys are stacking the Smarty and Redline. I am stacking the ADR and Redline and put up the best dyno numbers my truck has seen thus far. Running a basic 2k tune on 10 and Redline at 93%. I just used the Redline to tap the pump and the MAP plug goes into the ADR then Redline. And the ADR handles the timing and datalogging. Seems to be working well with no cutting out or big drop in power from 3500-4000RPM. (Highest RPM I have seen is 4203.)

I do have a Smarty and tried it stacked with the Redline and also with the ADR but got the best #'s with the Redline/ADR stack. Anyone else have any experience with this?

Josh

So what were the dyno numbers? Also do you have the pulse monitor?

I see you guys are stacking the Smarty and Redline. I am stacking the ADR and Redline and put up the best dyno numbers my truck has seen thus far. Running a basic 2k tune on 10 and Redline at 93%. I just used the Redline to tap the pump and the MAP plug goes into the ADR then Redline. And the ADR handles the timing and datalogging. Seems to be working well with no cutting out or big drop in power from 3500-4000RPM. (Highest RPM I have seen is 4203.)

I do have a Smarty and tried it stacked with the Redline and also with the ADR but got the best #'s with the Redline/ADR stack. Anyone else have any experience with this?

Josh

I ran ADR 70% tune/Redline stack & laid down 534hp with my old 62/71 charger.

Ok As A newbe I need some Help, Please advise ..
I have a 24 V isb engine ready to go with valve springs and crank fluid dampner with the extra roll pins for high rpm operation.
What I need to know is what can i stack on the comp tst box for the high rpm and the needed timing ?? I really do not to use the bulky blue chip redline box. I have heard of options . I would like to hear from those who have tried them .
Thanks ,

So what were the dyno numbers? Also do you have the pulse monitor?

Nothing to brag about 471hp/789tq but I am on 35" tires and the Dyno had no brake so I had to try and load it with the trucks warn drum brakes. I was only seeing 28-29lbs of boost and it normally sees 56-60lbs on the street.

Also my first time ever driving a truck on a dyno so I really didnt know what I was doing. I thought it shouldve made around 500hp and 900tq and maybe it will on the right dyno with someone else driving. Anyway, heres the video...

Mine is the Red truck @ 2:00min
YouTube - GDP dyno Josh

Heres the next run we sprayed n2o into the aircleaner just for sh!ts... Made 633hp/1074tq
YouTube - dyno day Josh on Spray

Both runs turned over 4k RPM's.

Last edited:
Ok As A newbe I need some Help, Please advise ..
I have a 24 V isb engine ready to go with valve springs and crank fluid dampner with the extra roll pins for high rpm operation.
What I need to know is what can i stack on the comp tst box for the high rpm and the needed timing ?? I really do not to use the bulky blue chip redline box. I have heard of options . I would like to hear from those who have tried them .
Thanks ,

Not being a D!ck but you should start a new thread and not Hi-Jack this one.
This thread is about the AD 4K tunes.:bang

Brother ran the 70% tune with your settings at last weekends pull. Machine gun fire from hell. It was silky smooth on the street up to 3500 with no popping at all. Hooked it to the sled and it just cut out like a bish. ADR only...maybe go back to default settings with that tune?

Why hasnt this thread been deleted yet? Quad is not going to do it!

If it bothers you so much don't open the thread. You've done nothing but bash the whole time anyway.

You don't like the ADR---we get it already! :doh:

Brother ran the 70% tune with your settings at last weekends pull. Machine gun fire from hell. It was silky smooth on the street up to 3500 with no popping at all. Hooked it to the sled and it just cut out like a bish. ADR only...maybe go back to default settings with that tune?

I have no idea. That is why I bought the Redline box. The Adrenaline will not launch, but it pulls great on the street.

Well I'm thinking he should turn the fuel back down a bit on that tune, because it works good for you but he has bigger injectors.

Um Double J look who started the thread smartguy LOL U tquads cheerleader or what?

I used to run it also until running there 4k test box caused my truck to almost run away and threw 20 CEL's!

Anybody that is wanting 4k is going to have to buy a redline, if you think quad is going to ever get to 4k just call them and ask them, im still waiting for my call back.

And an FYI the reason why quad proably doesnt get on here anymore is after he told everyone that his product was going to dominate the 2.6 class at TS! Then it ended up never even working!

I know you started the thread Kman. :clap: BUT, I figured if you're happy with what you currently have, you would have moved on. Guess not.

I'm pretty sure everyone on here knows the Redline is a better box than the ADR---at least for sled pulling. I've had my far share of frustration with the ADR and have went through SEVERAL boxes myself, so I wouldn't be a very good cheerleader for Quad. :doh:

Yea, I borrowed one and it was way better, didnt cut out at all. But the guy sold it to someone else. I just wanna make it smooth on its own though.

Try to borrow one, mine was 10times better with a smarty

Figures---I sold my Smarty shortly after buying the ADR. :doh: Fortunately, the "ADR_1-6_4K_Test" tune has been working well so far, so I'm not too worried about it. I do miss the code reader though.

I haven't called Quad in a while. Anyone hear anything about the 4k boxes? Is he working on anything? I say its about time to get a group of guys together & start blowing his phones up to let him know we are still here waiting. LOL

I haven't called Quad in a while. Anyone hear anything about the 4k boxes? Is he working on anything? I say its about time to get a group of guys together & start blowing his phones up to let him know we are still here waiting. LOL

Ill take part in that if ya want lol

I have a 4K tune that somebody sent me, its not the one that was on the site either, suppose to be something better, havent tried it yet as i need springs first, first one just kept killing truck.

Back