afc arm

Cursedtofirst45

can anybody get me an afc arm? The dumbass I leased a truck to removed it and I'm stuck with this smokey truck. Can anyone help me out? If so, pm me a price, thanks so much!

-Eric

Yeah I know right, the loser was also stealing from my brother's company and lost about 4 clients. He's such a loser in fact that I never want to see him again or I might do something that I'll regret.

I know it'll be hard/expensive, but I'm not having any luck on the classifieds putting this truck back to stock.

It has an auto tranny btw, and he was running w/o a fuel plate or afc arm, no gauges and stock filter and exhaust.

Yeah I know right, the loser was also stealing from my brother's company and lost about 4 clients. He's such a loser in fact that I never want to see him again or I might do something that I'll regret.

I know it'll be hard/expensive, but I'm not having any luck on the classifieds putting this truck back to stock.

It has an auto tranny btw, and he was running w/o a fuel plate or afc arm, no gauges and stock filter and exhaust.

I could imagine how it was treated, I'd tell him he bought himself a truck.

The thing is, he knows he's a POS, because he let this truck get repossessed after paying $4000 in payments. He only had it for 6 months too. The truck is getting transmission work right now. I think the fact that it was auto is a good thing, because if it was manual, the engine might've been damaged due to excessive heat. However, right now it looks like the transmission is the only thing damaged.

That is, unless he lugged the piss out of it

So I'm guessing with him driving, it always looked like the one in your avatar?

I never actually saw him driving it actually, he came across as such a nice guy until he started f**king up at work and stuff. I never would've thought he would do this, of all people. But yeah, he might've been flogging the hell out of it, since he put stacks on it and all

Anybody have any ideas of where I can find an afc arm online? Or a site sponsor possibly? Tried calling a few diesel shops, no luck

I did put one up. One person said he had one but he's been out of town, and I haven't heard from him in a while.

Back