AFC housing

logant

Too much fuel
If the rear section of a p7100 (AFC) was damaged... (Fire) could only the rear section be swapped out say off of a core pump on to the good pump?

But would you trust the pump section if the rear was fire damaged?

Probably yeah... I would check seals and orings, pull the dv holers and barrels out to check the seals

I am running a 215 pump that came off a burned motor. it was mostly a dash fire, but it melted the back part of the afc where the diaphram goes. put my afc on it and rolled on. probably could have just put a new diaphram in but already had mine pretty well tuned. runs good.

Apparently the whole engine compartment caught fire... Wiring harness, fuel lines melted. #6 valve cover melted only slightly.. Jut sags a little. And the AFC part part of the pump melted slightly. Dudes asking 1400 for it. It's out of a 96 and it got 88000 miles

Look it over good, I bought a good motor out of a burnt truck. Got it home and it had got water in it from the fire department and was locked up. Intake on side of head was cracked when they sprayed cold water on the hot motor.

Back